The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube its acting weird

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Seems that youtube its not a fair social media network and they will ban you imediatly if someone reports you

I start to create review videos from clickbank products using renderforest and i just copy and paste text from other people reviews from google then software creates the video for me

Now few days my channel gets banned without any warnings but the thing its they also block my acces to my other channels on the accounts ,and that channels dont break any violations

It was just me teaching people how to make money online

Well ok i underdtand maybe i do something wrong on my review channel but why do you also block my other 2 channels ?

As an advice guys ,dont ever put your all eggs in just one platform like this because its not your propriety and you can lose all your hard efforts in just 1 day if someone complain and want to put your video down

As an advice guys ,dont ever put your all eggs in just one platform like this because its not your propriety and you can lose all your hard efforts in just 1 day if someone complain and want to put your video down
You paste the words into the software and produce duplicate (and plagiarized content)? Youtube may be scanning the audio.

But yes, you are the product and you don't own and control the domain. But if you made similar content, on your own domain, it would not be in the SERPS for the same basic reasons.

i underdtand maybe i do something wrong

You've been in this business long enough to know that the tides are turning and have been for many years now. Everyone has had to start playing by the rules of the platforms we use for funnels and conversions. With all of the growing scrutiny our profession and industry are subject to, it simply leaves us with one sustainable choice, play by their rules when on their platforms.

banners
Back