The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Week 1: Learning about HTML5+CSS+JS

ItsBadForYa

affiliate
Among the numerous of tutorials about affiliate marketing, almost all of them would mention the word:"execution". I didn't feel a lot about it until I start my own journey.

so basically you need to know offers as well as traffic, when it comes to details, you also need to understand and learn how to make landing page.
upload_2019-7-8_20-5-45.png

When I looked at at the codes, I was like: WHAT THE F**K IS THIS!
a174cc10-3932-43fa-a393-b78b2f8ac3ac

OK I need to prettify it, but WHAT THE F**K IS THIS AGAIN!
upload_2019-7-8_20-37-1.png

I was not interested in mathematics since I was born. I choose a computer based on their looks instead of setup, All in all I'm literally an IT-idiot.......

To be honest I am really reluctant to learn any stuff that related to math. But then I realize what is "execution".

There is a old saying in China that:"It is the first step that is troublesome" So I went to learn about HTML5+CSS+JS at Bilibili(A excellent ACG website for young generation in China: Animation、Comic and Game. There are also many Free courses video that made by blogger, kinda like youtuber)

there are 28 courses together, all about elemental knowledge of how to make website. It took me 5 days to finish it. Now I have a basic understanding about the code world, the principles, the think pattern etc...

So I went back to the course and found out I still need to learn a lot about the elements till I firgue out all of it....

Anyway there is still a long way to go. I'll keep learning it while I'm doing media buying.

So the plan for the following week is get popads account and afflow account, try some smartlinks and let's see! :)

By the way is there anyone knows which network have Direct Amazon kindle CPI offers? Just asking but very appearciate if anyone can help!

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-8_20-24-48.png
    upload_2019-7-8_20-24-48.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2019-7-8_20-25-22.png
    upload_2019-7-8_20-25-22.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 9
It's not math -- it is computer code -- a language.
if it was 11001111100111011 binary or;

"this is hex code" encoded in Hex Code is:
74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 68 65 78 20 63 6f 64 65
maybe then it is math related.

HTML code is made from Latin based words and symbols and really --and that is the extent of it. <h2> is not a word in a 'spoken language'
Try JavaScript, PHP, Python etc --more of the same but more complex syntax.

You either learn or pay to get the work done -- time is money and money saves time. Thing is: When you don't understand you are at someone else's mercy -- choose your business partners wisely.

Thing is: When you don't understand you are at someone else's mercy -- choose your business partners wisely.
Yep. Couldn't agree more. This is why I am taking things slowly as I re-integrate myself back into the world of affiliate marketing after an almost ten-year break. I am as well, (re) learning HTML and CSS. It's been fun so far just doing a couple of hours most nights, but I truly feel that if I am going to have a proper understanding of how my pages function and how they will eventually be built for me by others, then doing this is a must.

It happens all the time, you think you are ready for everything, and then some surprises and troubles begin, do not take it as something special, every representative of this sphere faces some surprises...

banners
Back