The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow Along Lawyer Lead Generation Website to $10K - $15K a Month

devise

I'm currently working on a Law Reference and Lead Generation website for Military Law.

I bought the domain since it has history going back to 2007. The website was simple and had pages for various laws.

Over the years it has gained hundreds of backlinks from major sites.These military laws are referenced all the time.

I relaunched the website using wayback machine, keeping the URL structure. The website now gets 4,000 - 5,000 visitors a month and ads. On top of Lead Gen income.

Not bad considering I haven't done anything else.

Currently I'm paying a designer to redo the website in Divi. I'm going to collect leads and sell them to Military Civilian Lawyers. I'll do Pay Per Call too.

My hope is to grow the traffic and earn enough to do display ads. Goal is to earn at least a few thousand a month.

Also grow an email list and market to this list.

Nobody else covers this Military Law niche and with my strong SEO profile, it would be very hard to compete.

Happy to hear thoughts, suggestions, or input on my journey to $10K - $15K.

Last edited:
SEO is directive --people are actively searching for an answer to a question or solution to a problem. Content marketing is more passive --you’re creating content in the hopes that people will find it when they’re looking for something else but are in a related position to use your website's 'services' Legal Service in Military Law (in this case).

I think content marketing is essential with any brand awareness efforts.

Content marketing can help to build trust with potential customers. If they see that you are consistently putting out high-quality, relevant content, they will be more likely to trust you as a brand or in your case --a go to source. Constancy will matter as the futre interest is at stake here.

So, content in media any online communities is what will develop lead generation long term and snowball the inquiry growth. When it comes to online communities and content, it is clear that one begets the other. In other words, online communities are built on the content that is shared within them. This is what drives lead generation and inquiry growth in the long term.

Lead generation is the process of attracting potential customers or clients to a business or service. In the context of online communities, lead generation can happen organically through the interactions and relationships that are built within the community.

I agree @Graybeard!

My plan is to write articles about military law and important military topics.

For instance a new movie Purple Hearts is on Netflix. I'm writing an article about the movie right now.

Also eventually I will do video marketing on YT.

banners
Back