The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website Speed

NiteshPundhir

affiliate
It would be great if you can give some feedback on my website. Its good but still i am getting complain with website speed issue. Designhill.com

Well I poked around for a little bit and I have to say that I am impressed. I would say that in terms of website speed I would say that it is average, and I do think that having such big logos factors into that, but of course it is a site dedicated to logos so they need to be a good size. Other than that though it is very well organized and easy to navigate, which is certainly a positive.

Well I poked around for a little bit and I have to say that I am impressed. I would say that in terms of website speed I would say that it is average, and I do think that having such big logos factors into that, but of course it is a site dedicated to logos so they need to be a good size. Other than that though it is very well organized and easy to navigate, which is certainly a positive.

Thank you so much. Yes we are providing all type of graphic design. You can come and launch your contest, and you will get 80+ designs for your contest, just choose one design.

We are working on the speed of website. But still it would be great if you people check it and give suggestions.

It's loading fine for me although a bit slowly. Don't worry though since our internet connection is used to doing that to us. Even Facebook loads very slowly for me. So all in all, I think your site's speed is fine. Graphics in itself can really slow the loading of a page and I think yours held up quite well. Good luck with your site!

MI
Back