The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Webhosting affiliates

I think that is probably one of the hardest ways to earn that :p
Search out the the AdWords price on that type of ad :eek:
buy a vowel ... LOL

You need to set realistic goals for yourself, particularly if you are just starting out. Many people will fail if they set monetary goals. Instead try setting a smaller goal, like getting your tracker set up and posting back conversions correctly. I'm not sure what your experience is with Affiliate Marketing, but you get the point.

P.S. Webhosting is one of the hardest niches to break into because there is a TON of competition.

You will need to get active on forums and other venues where you can become an 'expert', many will seek you out for recommendations on hosting. If you currently have a blog or other site that has traffic from people who are marketers, online businesses, etc., that traffic should convert well.

Just know that as 'awesomesauce' pointed out there is a lot of competition in the hosting arena, you have to be with a company that first of all stands out from the crowd, i.e. isn't just another Blank Company, you must have something better...

Find a company that is exceptional to promote, this will set you as having a unique selling proposition, even in a saturated market, remember... the hosting market is filled with sub par hosting companies, which all can be marketed against for this reason.

Post reviews, honest and real world examples of performance, support, etc. and above all... don't be a 'hosting company whore' and promote 20 different ones, select 2-3 that are niche companies that fit specific needs to promote or just one that really CRUSHES IT and you will be golden.

For example, you could promote a managed WordPress host, a host that focuses on Cloud hosting and another that has amazing cloud VPS hosting, etc., this allows you to market as an affiliate for several different product niches, better yet if you can have a single company with multiple high quality niche products as above.

Hosting affiliates can do incredibly well when they develop their customer base, especially if you can find a program that will pay you not only on the initial sale, but on future renewals of the product, thus giving you practically a lifetime commission if you find a company that has a high retention rate for its customers.

Stay away from EIG owned companies for this reason, EIG buys out a ton of hosts, replaces their awesome support with EIG's support in India... which if you look up online you will see many, many clients upset with this practice as support and reliability of the service is not good.

I hope this all helps you out with your quest!

Last edited:
This is really helpful. Thank you

Previously when I answered your post on here we had not been approved as a 'Resource', now we are and I can directly give you a recommendation.

We would love to have you as an affiliate for our Cloud Hosting Services, we only offer the highest quality cloud hosting, built on the UpCloud.com network, which has the fastest cloud hosting servers with proof on which we built our cloud hosting platform for our shared and reseller clients, plus our full managed cloud VPS hosting.

Our AffiliateFix Resource Listing

The program is unique, we share 100% of all company sales with our active affiliates via bonus visits you earn by simply doing your job as an affiliate, sending traffic, making sales and signing up new affiliates, all of which earn you points in our traffic exchange on our site for our company traffic.

Imagine if Godaddy or Hostgator did this?

We just did!

Get excited, get involved, earn big!

Unlimited growth potential and a hosting company that understands that we need to work with our affiliates to bring them success, thereby ensuring ours for decades to come.

This is why I created TUNEDCLOUD, after 25+ years of affiliate sales and MLM experience, this is my dream company that I have always wanted to join, evergreen product, priced correctly, high commissions and direct rewards from the company to affiliates who actually work.

It is a partnership of sorts between our company and our affiliates and an opportunity that any affiliate can turn into a healthy income with a little dedication and work.

Thank you for your interest, please ask any questions you may have here or on chat on our site, etc.

Also, look for the 50% off for life coupon for affiliates who join our program and need hosting on our Resource link above!

MI
Back