The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ways to work with Buzzcity

evik

affiliate
Hi guys
I'm reading here for a while and it has been very helpful, hope to start sharing some of my own success, so thank you all :)
I have some experience with FB ads and now I'm looking to start working with Buzzcity for some mobile offers.
Is there a cool way to do split tests in buzzcity?
Or do I have to get used to the "no splits" policy?
Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong traffic source for me?
Would love for some knowledgeable opinions on how you work with that TS,
lets talk about it :)

Last edited:
Hello.
Well, what kind of offers are you trying to promote?
You can do split tests with your tracker and add multiple banners to your campaigns to test.

I do believe that splitting test is the best move when it comes to the ads. I am so sure that very many networks do offer the feature of splitting the test. In the event that you have the feature, then you better maximize on it so that you get the required results. I have no much experience when it comes to working with buzzcity but I do believe it works just like any other network. be sure to go through the policies so that you are not caught on the wrong side. All the best in the ventures.

Thank you guys
Hello.
Well, what kind of offers are you trying to promote?
You can do split tests with your tracker and add multiple banners to your campaigns to test.
At the moment I'm promoting very simple stuff like app installs.
I'm working with Voluum, do I really have the option to use it to split test?

Thank you guys

At the moment I'm promoting very simple stuff like app installs.
I'm working with Voluum, do I really have the option to use it to split test?
Good. App installs and Voluum are good for it.

Yes, with voluum you can split test by landing pages, devices, offers, etc.
The only thing you can't split test with Voluum would be banners, but you can add multiple banners to your Buzzcity campaign and measure the performance them with the tokens they offer.

The only thing you can't split test with Voluum would be banners, but you can add multiple banners to your Buzzcity campaign and measure the performance them with the tokens they offer.

servando, what countries perform the best for u in buzzcity?

i used last year but find out that 1 tier countries do not perform well at all, someone suggested me to focus on Asian countries...

Thank you Servando, very helpful :)
Just to help me focus a bit more, do I have to use a rotator for that or do I have everything I need in Voluum?

MI
Back