The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

want to invest $2k

David Mali

hello guys
am having a great success with fb ads and promoting affiliate products
so i have an extra $2k that i want to invest in any paid traffic source to try things out
and i thought to ask you guys
does anyone having a good success with any paid traffic source ?

hello guys
so i have an extra $2k that i want to invest in any paid traffic source to try things out

Adult Native is worth trying for sure, relatively cheap and converting good if an offer well matched

hello guys
Which model of offers are good to convert, can you please give me some suggestion? and also suggest me how much budget require to run facebook ads.
:)

Manage and automate your Native Advertising campaigns with the smartest optimization platform. AdGenius.ai

Feel free to use your account without any limits and obligations during the beta version- it's Free!
Join today!

Manage and automate your Native Advertising campaigns with the smartest optimization platform. AdGenius.ai

Feel free to use your account without any limits and obligations during the beta version- it's Free!
Join today!
Boost Native Ads profitability by 25% by doing less work. (MGID, Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent...)

How to boost ROI by 25%
1f447.png

AdGenius.ai is your personal, artificial media buyer that does precisely what is told by automation rules. Increase campaign ROI by automating crucial media buying routines (automation rules). Below you will find key features that help Native Media buyers boost efficiency, productivity & profitability by approx. 25%!

• Enhancing campaign performance - automatically blocking bot traffic;
  • Scaling campaigns - Automatically increasing/decreasing bids by %;
  • Staying prepared - Automatically adjusting daily budgets based on live campaign performance;
  • Boosting efficiency - Upload 255 ads to multiple campaigns with a few mouse clicks;
  • Dominating it all - Control all your campaigns from 6 different traffic sources in a single dashboard.

If you have succes with fb ads and affiliate then why you dont scall what already works .Become as best as you can in this field .The best succesful people in internet marketing are people who become experts in 1 field for example : paid traffic ,youtube marketing ,seo etc

Hi @David Mali Make sure you check out EZMOB you can also earn a very handsome welcome bonus if you start with this amount :)
we serve POP, Push, Native and Display ad-formats. you can add me on skype - sales.ezmob to discuss more

banners
Back