The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Videos keep getting flagged, WTF!!

LazyAssEh!

affiliate
My videos keep getting flagged. Message below.

All i'm doing are simple screencap or pp videos. Nothing offensive.

I upload a video, next day its gone. I have read the community guidlines. So F#$%en frustrated. Feel like giving up. I worked hard make videos and find low comp keywords.

Can anyone here help me?????

"The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube"

And I dont spam the keyword or put too many tags.

For the tags, i use my main kw, 2 other kws, and 2 generic/broad words

I get flagged, but i check out other people's videos and all they've done is spam the hell out of the description box and their videos are over 1year old.

and I can't even get my videos to stay longer than 24hrs. WHY??

When YT says "we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines", I would suggest reading these guidelines and compare the data to your vids. The answer has to be in there.

You may use some CC videos. You'll find lots of CC videos in the YouTube. Try to edit them in YouTube video editor and hopefully you'll safe. Alternatively try to upload video in HD format. Sometimes bad quality cause you get banned. You can also make your channel more professionaly. Like phone verifing, adding the logo, adding banners etc. The best way to read YouTube TOS carefully.

I have a few channels, most are sticking now but one channel i do product reviews and one video got flagged and now i have a strike on the account. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I have a few channels, most are sticking now but one channel i do product reviews and one video got flagged and now i have a strike on the account. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
hmmm ,,,, From few days youtube became so sticky ! so i stopped my video marketing for few days..

MI
Back