The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Martin.Smallboss

affiliate
I come from China, the early 90's young artists.
Occasionally, met this forum Aff-Fix, very happy. Here are the knowledge I need and can help my forum friends.
Of course, I will do my best to use my experience to help the needy forum friends.
I am familiar with SEO technology, and have 5 years of relevant experience to help more than 200 Chinese enterprises and Mediabuy practitioners have done related work.
On the other hand, the technology is about the construction of the site. I also received a lot of wordpress website construction and modification, but also proficient in Opencart and Magento network mall build and maintenance.
The last two years, my main business from the Mobile APP aspects of the promotion. Mainly to do is the type of game Mobile aspects of the CPA.
I'm good at using Facebook ads and Twitter ads to serve Offer. But also for some companies to do Google adwords and Bing ads promotion.
I came from advertising in China, also hope to make here in the world of friends, urge everyone to share more valuable experience and technology. I will use my last 10 years of experience to help just enter the field of Mediabuy friends, contribute my own value.

Hi, @Martin.Smallboss and welcome to AFix! Sounds like you are a very knowledgeable guy with some great skills.

Are you here to promote your business? If so, please note that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

On the other hand, if your account is just for your personal use, ignore the above. :) You can always add that later, if you change your mind.

Enjoy the forums, Martin!

Are you here to promote your business? If so, please note that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

Hello, I am not recommending my business services.
I'm just an ordinary Aff.
This account is I just registered, only my personal use.
To this forum, my goal is to learn some new skills, I am about to begin the implementation of the new Offer to do better preparation.

I come from China, the early 90's young artists.
Occasionally, met this forum Aff-Fix, very happy. Here are the knowledge I need and can help my forum friends.
Of course, I will do my best to use my experience to help the needy forum friends.
I am familiar with SEO technology, and have 5 years of relevant experience to help more than 200 Chinese enterprises and Mediabuy practitioners have done related work.
On the other hand, the technology is about the construction of the site. I also received a lot of wordpress website construction and modification, but also proficient in Opencart and Magento network mall build and maintenance.
The last two years, my main business from the Mobile APP aspects of the promotion. Mainly to do is the type of game Mobile aspects of the CPA.
I'm good at using Facebook ads and Twitter ads to serve Offer. But also for some companies to do Google adwords and Bing ads promotion.
I came from advertising in China, also hope to make here in the world of friends, urge everyone to share more valuable experience and technology. I will use my last 10 years of experience to help just enter the field of Mediabuy friends, contribute my own value.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Martin.Smallboss !

Looks as though you have some terrific experience to share

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello Martin,

I am Amy from Taiwan. I have many great CPI offers for many Asian countries. I was wondering if you want to give them a try? Please let me know! I can chat with you through Skype.

Hi,Amy.Nice to heard your news.I am very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back