Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Very good expectations

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
Hello everybody!
Newcomer here. My first thoughts about this forum are quite good. Lots of information, lots of people and all that because of affiliate & marketing.

I posted affiliate offer we have, but it was deleted as I'm not well-known member (or something like that). Can you give advise how to overcome that (except probably upgrading) because we have some awesome deals.

Thanks

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

No one deletes a thread or post because you're not well known.

If you had a thread or post removed and you were soliciting members for your product or services, then it would have been removed because your business is not registered in our Resources area (read our TOS).

If you want to have the privileges for promoting within the community, then follow the instructions below.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

azgold/Admin

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Thank you for the detailed information, although your information differs from Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Which just points out that only the provided email here should match with the business domain and that should be enough.
I cannot share in here telephone number (which is requirement) but can grantee we're not fake service by other means.

Last edited:
When your service is vetted and approved you may solicit both the affiliate program and your general services.
Our main concern is that you appear to us to be a responsible business entity. We try to assure our members that they are somewhat safe here when associating with businesses participating here.

Really, this makes you a *chosen one* so this is to you benefit too ;)

"Our main concern is that you appear to us to be a responsible business entity." - Concern ? Shouldn't be that actually a relief :)
The joke aside , we've been dealing with fraudsters ourselves (people that try sending phishing emails) so I perfectly understand this point of view, but verification should be probably revised from your side as not all businesses have or willing to share telephone number. I know you are probably US based and GDPR says to collect only the minimum needed information.

What I can do:
Respond by the postmaster email of our domain, upload verification file to our hosting, Give you a demo account so you can send several emails (service check). For the affiliate program - Give you affiliate account and use the affiliate link to do some visits and check it is counting them. For affiliate sale count and then reimbursement - that will be more difficult to prove but if we reached until here I don't think any fraudster will.

When your service is vetted and approved you may solicit both the affiliate program and your general services.
Our main concern is that you appear to us to be a responsible business entity. We try to assure our members that they are somewhat safe here when associating with businesses participating here.

Really, this makes you a *chosen one* so this is to you benefit too ;)

Thank you for the detailed information, although your information differs from Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

It is identical with the exception that the video does not mention the requirements.

Which just points out that only the provided email here should match with the business domain and that should be enough.

You were not paying attention to the requirements.

I cannot share in here telephone number (which is requirement) but can grantee we're not fake service by other means.

The phone number is asterisked to note that a phone number is required for the "Certified Badge".

Your assessment is simply incorrect and it is obvious you did not read the instructions above completely.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. * asterisk
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. * asterisk
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The instructions are clear as a bell! 900 businesses in the Resources area have properly registered with out issue. Simply follow the instructions I gave you above.

Last edited:
"Our main concern is that you appear to us to be a responsible business entity." - Concern ? Shouldn't be that actually a relief :)
The joke aside , we've been dealing with fraudsters ourselves (people that try sending phishing emails) so I perfectly understand this point of view, but verification should be probably revised from your side as not all businesses have or willing to share telephone number. I know you are probably US based and GDPR says to collect only the minimum needed information.

What I can do:
Respond by the postmaster email of our domain, upload verification file to our hosting, Give you a demo account so you can send several emails (service check). For the affiliate program - Give you affiliate account and use the affiliate link to do some visits and check it is counting them. For affiliate sale count and then reimbursement - that will be more difficult to prove but if we reached until here I don't think any fraudster will.

You are making this far to complicated. We have been doing this for nearly 14 years. I have been in this game for nearly 22 years. I have never seen a business make all of these convoluted remarks about getting listed in our Resources.

Let me make this easy for you, we are offering you an opportunity to hang a billboard in our communities Resources area for free and develop business in our community. In return you must meet our requirements. You get free, free, and free opportunities that we have paid to develop and we get to verify your business with a few simple requirements that you are a worthy, honest, and reliable vendor to present to our members.

If you can't get your head around that, then take a step back and collect yourself. How is it that many of the biggest 8 figure businesses in this industry simply take five minutes to fill out the form and wait for approval and a small firm like yours thinks we are overstepping boundaries?

But I'm a little confused about this. Should I list there our affiliate program for affiliate marketers or should I list there our email marketing service? Both of these are resources after all..

Both independently of one another.

Dear admins you seem irritated that I want certified batch without providing phone number? Sorry for not being clear that I want to be eligible and be able to use your forum fully. I don't try to change your rules entirely but have exclusion (or alternative) if possible for me or possible for people that don't have company telephone number. If you're not up to a compromise then I understand. I have to use the forum without getting a batch.
Also I have read the information but one thing is to read it another thing is to understand it. I'm new to the forum and still figuring out how it works.

If you can't get your head around that, then take a step back and collect yourself. How is it that many of the biggest 8 figure businesses in this industry simply take five minutes to fill out the form and wait for approval and a small firm like yours thinks we are overstepping boundaries?

Those 8 big companies that you mentioned don't make a problem because they have call center and can share with you even multiple numbers. So is it funny that we don't? So small businesses are funny to have their arguments?
Also,about the GDPR - my intent was not to mention boundaries,just to make sure you're aware you require sensitive data. My personal number has already leaked because I trusted sharing it to decades experienced sites that were breached and it is not very pleasant to have cold calls.

That is simply an outrageous statement to make. How would you like us telling you how to run your business.

And yes if you give me better approach for example how to stop fraud paypal payments I would love to hear your opinion and "mess" in our business.

Last edited:
Sorry TJ I though one would qualify the other ...
I think that speaks volumes </closed>

Here's the two badges I'm talking about.
Do not recruit or solicit members through personal messaging. Do not solicit or recruit members in any way unless your are an approved vendor here.
So how one can recruit (as the above link) if he doesn't have at least the verified badge?

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-29_15-58-52.png
    upload_2020-2-29_15-58-52.png
    664 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
Probably you simply have breached some terms of the forum in one way or another simply and that's the whole deal anyway. You can easily fix them out over time and that will be solution for you, ideal one anyway. Thanks for that matter.

Poster is not verified

Yup, he is. Note the Affiliate Manager badge beneath his name. Only verified vendors have them.
upload_2020-3-3_19-42-22.png

they have call center

Nope they don't. And you don't NEED a phone number to submit an application for your listings. You only need it if you want the little C symbol, meaning that your company has been certified. You can become an approved vendor without it, as long as you qualify.

So how one can recruit (as the above link) if he doesn't have at least the verified badge?

You don't need the "C" to get a listing. He IS verified, that's why he has an Affiliate Manager badge.

I think you are confusing verified with certified. Please stop focusing only on the phone number, that's not the point at all.

Submit an application then send me a PM if you're having trouble.

By the way, the list of requirements is located below that how-to video, as well as in the post by @T J Tutor

Seriously, it takes about an easy three minutes to submit an application, it's not hard.

Yup, he is. Note the Affiliate Manager badge beneath his name. Only verified vendors have them.
View attachment 15964

Nope they don't. And you don't NEED a phone number to submit an application for your listings. You only need it if you want the little C symbol, meaning that your company has been certified. You can become an approved vendor without it, as long as you qualify.

You don't need the "C" to get a listing. He IS verified, that's why he has an Affiliate Manager badge.

I think you are confusing verified with certified. Please stop focusing only on the phone number, that's not the point at all.

Submit an application then send me a PM if you're having trouble.

By the way, the list of requirements is located below that how-to video, as well as in the post by @T J Tutor

Seriously, it takes about an easy three minutes to submit an application, it's not hard.

Оk, thank you and what about the suitcase (verified) badge above the C badge you mentioned? This is the one I was looking for at the linked affiliate manager profile and it is missing.

This lead to confusion I had,because when you mouseover that badge it says "Verified". And my understanding was that only upgraded accounts (verified) can recruit/solicit.

Ahh, that's explains it! Actually, I'd never moused over it before, it takes you to the verified account upgrades though, rather than verified vendors - two different things.

No worries. Deep breath and fill out an application. :)

Ahh, that's explains it! Actually, I'd never moused over it before, it takes you to the verified account upgrades though, rather than verified vendors - two different things.

Ok, thank you for your explanation. I will do that :)

I had trouble submitting but managed it. You can delete this post.

Last edited:
MI
Back