The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good Day!

MarketKong

affiliate
It's nice to be here.

I have experience in content writing. I also have a background in marketing. Affiliate marketing seems like a good profession for me.

I realize there is a lot to learn to be successful here. That's the reason I joined this forum.

I hope to befriend the members here, and both give and take meaningfully from here.

Cheerio!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome, @tjtutor @PureLander.

As posted by GrayBeard, this link https://www.affiliatefix.com/fofirrums/newbiehelpdesk/ is broken - in this very thread.

It's nice to be here.

I have experience in content writing. I also have a background in marketing. Affiliate marketing seems like a good profession for me.

I realize there is a lot to learn to be successful here. That's the reason I joined this forum.

I hope to befriend the members here, and both give and take meaningfully from here.

Cheerio!
Hi, welcome to the community, glad to have you here. :) If you are interested in building your career in affiliate marketing, then this forum is the perfect choice for you, just go over as many threads as you can and you will find a bunch of useful resources.

Thanks for the welcome, @tjtutor @PureLander.

As posted by GrayBeard, this link https://www.affiliatefix.com/fofirrums/newbiehelpdesk/ is broken - in this very thread.

He misspelled the word "forums" in the link.

It's nice to be here.

Cheerio!
Welcome to community!!!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

It's nice to be here.

Cheerio!
Welcome to the community, glad to have you here. :) You will definitely find a lot of useful resources here and get the chance to share your experiences with other forum members, and there are some really good affiliate marketing professionals here. Looking forward to sharing insights with you.

It's nice to be here.

Cheerio!

I agree with what you said, I've been on the forum for a little over 1 week and the experience has been very good!

MI
Back