The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Venturing into mobile CPA marketing...help needed.

ltd79

affiliate
Hey all,

I'm looking to getting into mobile CPA marketing but have a few questions first.

In a nutshell I plan on sending traffic to a custom lander which then goes to the offer. Then as I gather data, test and optimize from there.

CPA networks I'm with for this journey:
Max Bounty
Peerfly
CPA Grip
Mobidea (just joined)
Yeahmobi (waiting)

1) What is the best tracking platform to use? Voluum, Adsbridge or CPVlab? Budget is $300 per year, I'm leaning towards CPVlab. It will get installed on VPS which leads to question...

2) What would be the best VPS to use? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but don't want to skint...about $50 - $80 per month. I won't be sending bucketloads of traffic, just enough for CPVlab and low traffic for now.

3) What is the best spy tool to use? I'm thinking Adplexity is pretty good for the money and has good UI. Spend about $150 p/m.

Is there anything else I have missed out?

With Yeahmobi, apparently they have a tracking section as well, which means I shouldn't need CPVlab right? Is there any other CPA network or traffic source that have tracking built in or should I stick with seperate tracking?

Speaking of traffic, I've joined PropellerAds, Airpush, Hilltop Ads.

When I begin I will only be using 1 CPA network, and 1 traffic source as I want to concentrate on small things at a time.

Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers!

Hi!

Mobidea actually has integrated tracker, which really means for now you don't need to purchase a third-party tracker. You can create campaigns inside our platform, upload your landers, create different user paths, etc. Check it carefully, and if you have questions or simply need some help - contact our support team!

Note: They reply really fast if you write them in live chat of your Mobidea account.

In terms of Spy tools - there is also What Runs Where, but in general Adplexity is more ultimate, so it's a good choice.

Good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm just inside the backoffice now of Mobidea getting familiar with it all.

That's cool I can hold off for tracker. When you said you can upload landers, do you host them as well?

I looked into whatrunswhere but going to go with Adplexity.

Thanks mate!

1) What is the best tracking platform to use? Voluum, Adsbridge or CPVlab? Budget is $300 per year, I'm leaning towards CPVlab. It will get installed on VPS which leads to question...

I would recommend Voluum , Adroots and CPV lab if you don’t want to pay a monthly fee, however, I would suggest installing it on a cloud server that you can scale up and down such as Digital Ocean.

2) What would be the best VPS to use? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but don't want to skint...about $50 - $80 per month. I won't be sending bucketloads of traffic, just enough for CPVlab and low traffic for now.

You can set up a server on Vultr or digital Ocean for $5 a month read my buddy’s Servando Silva set up guide here How to upload your Landing Pages to a super fast VPS (Vultr) for $5 - Servando Silva

3) What is the best spy tool to use? I'm thinking Adplexity is pretty good for the money and has good UI. Spend about $150 p/m.

Yeah, Adplexty is good I would only suggest signing up for 1 month however as it does not change much so really you only need it to check it 2 or 3 times a year just to get an idea of what other affiliates are running.

With Yeahmobi, apparently they have a tracking section as well, which means I shouldn't need CPVlab right?

No, you still need a tracking platform like CPV Lab as you can track way more data points.

Is there any other CPA network or traffic source that have tracking built in or should I stick with seperate tracking?

Stick to separate tracking and join Clickdealer (say cashmoneyafifliate sent you).

I would suggest Adcash and Zeropark they are better

When I begin I will only be using 1 CPA network, and 1 traffic source as I want to concentrate on small things at a time.

Make sure to sign to a network for your remnant (back button) and unwanted traffic (traffic from GEO’s you are not targeting) such as monetizer.com

Sorry for all the questions.

Don’t be sorry.

Thanks for the detailed response @cashmoneyaffiliate.

I'll definitely be going the vultr vps. Will the $5 plan be good for cpvlab tracker as well? Or will I need a beefier plan? I don't plan on sending a boat load of traffic, just testing offers and getting my feet wet with it all.

As for click dealer I tried to sign up with them but they rejected my request which is a pity. Is there any way I can windle my way I still? Or any other good aff networks I can join?

I'll join those traffic sources you recommended too, more the better for testing offers :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm just inside the backoffice now of Mobidea getting familiar with it all.

That's cool I can hold off for tracker. When you said you can upload landers, do you host them as well?

I looked into whatrunswhere but going to go with Adplexity.

Thanks mate!

No, unfortunately we don't host them.. :) Any other questions - feel free to ask!

I'll definitely be going the vultr vps. Will the $5 plan be good for cpvlab tracker as well? Or will I need a beefier plan? I don't plan on sending a boat load of traffic, just testing offers and getting my feet wet with it all.

As for click dealer I tried to sign up with them but they rejected my request which is a pity. Is there any way I can windle my way I still? Or any other good aff networks I can join?

I'll join those traffic sources you recommended too, more the better for testing offers :)

Cheers!

Yeah the $5 plan should be fine and you can scale up when needed make sure to keep a close on your trackers and landing pages redirect speeds and host them on separate $5 servers.

You'll have to retry after you made some $$$ with another networ, try Yeahmobi and Adcombo.

Cheers!

Yeah the $5 plan should be fine and you can scale up when needed make sure to keep a close on your trackers and landing pages redirect speeds and host them on separate $5 servers.

You'll have to retry after you made some $$$ with another networ, try Yeahmobi and Adcombo.

Cool so you think have landers and tracker on separate vps? I'll only be sending very small traffic for the time being.

Yeahmobi I'm still waiting to hear back but I'll try adcombo. I just joined mobusi as I heard they were good too. I'm getting a nice collection of networks hehe.

Thanks heaps for your help!

Cool so you think have landers and tracker on separate vps? I'll only be sending very small traffic for the time being.

Yeahmobi I'm still waiting to hear back but I'll try adcombo. I just joined mobusi as I heard they were good too. I'm getting a nice collection of networks hehe.

Thanks heaps for your help!

Yes, you want them on 2 different servers.

Mobusi is good but you want to use networks like that (that only have smart links and no individual offers) to monetize your redirect/back button traffic.

Ah ok, so mobusi, ytz, and mobidea are all networks that have smart links.. Can't I use one of those networks and run a 'ron' campaign to cast a wide net then hone in on the winners? If not would you recommend starting with adcombo or similar?

Ah ok, so mobusi, ytz, and mobidea are all networks that have smart links.. Can't I use one of those networks and run a 'ron' campaign to cast a wide net then hone in on the winners? If not would you recommend starting with adcombo or similar?

Yes, you can do that it is a good way of getting used to tracking and optimizing.

However, realistically you will only be able to make about $100/200 a day doing this method using paid traffic.

The most lucrative way to make money from smart links is to redirect your popunder/redirect traffic from your main campaign to them or to do direct buys see Unique Strategies That Have Helped Me Make $100,000+ on Monetizer

Hi there
If you a looking for a network with Smartlink where you can see what runs best and then try it separately, enlist WapEmpire ;)

Hi ltd79!

It seems you know your stuff already :)

Do you know what offers you want to run? Do you want to try single direct offers or do you want to work with a smartlink. Both they have their own advantages. And what kind of verticals do you want to try? Adult/mainstream/dating or maybe something totally different?

I think you also have to look for a CPA Network who has their own in-house built offers. Because that means: better payouts. We (Traffic Company) have our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's ;)

When you have more questions, let me know!

What is the best tracking platform to use? Voluum, Adsbridge or CPVlab? Budget is $300 per year, I'm leaning towards CPVlab. It will get installed on VPS which leads to question...
Hi dude, i will let you know that first i think you covered almost everything already, but let me try to provide you the small help that i could,
for the tracking system, you can use Voluum, it's a really good tool for this purpose, so if you have the money for, why not?
What would be the best VPS to use? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but don't want to skint...about $50 - $80 per month. I won't be sending bucketloads of traffic, just enough for CPVlab and low traffic for now.
To be honest, i can't really suggest you something for this,
) What is the best spy tool to use? I'm thinking Adplexity is pretty good for the money and has good UI. Spend about $150 p/m.
yeah Adplexity is one of the greatest, but according for me, for the money you will be spending on their service, you can have the same with some other tools, like Whatrunswhere, yeah you could say that their package is not that different, but i could also recommend you another one, that is far away cheaper, and has really great features to offer, ADMobiSpy, that you could reach here, and see what they do offer, i think they also do offer a trial, that should be great to take a dive in i think.
I think your choice to work with propellerads and Airpush is a good one, they do work good. However, i don't know anything about Hiltop ads, so i can't really say much about this.
This is smart i think better focus on, and try to master it before.

MI
Back