The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

V7N forums is for sale!

seonotes

affiliate
It's amazing! The V7N forums are on sale at Sitepoint's marketplace. Click here to see! This is quite surprising that John Scott is selling this high traffic forum.

Established: 29 Feb 2004
700,000 Uniques/Month and
3,000,000 Page views/month.
BIN: $500,000

This is also interesting to see he has chosen Sitepoint's marketPlace to host the auction.

He's got to be jocking, £250,000 ... but then again, it depends on his turn over, I am assuming he will be selling the business behind it as well.

After looking at how much revenue the forum generates, I think its worth it, here is the revenue figures:

Thank you for your kind comments, guys.

PayPal receipts:

Nov: 12,349.05
Dec: 39,246.70
Jan: 27,660.40

He's got to be jocking, £250,000 ... but then again, it depends on his turn over, I am assuming he will be selling the business behind it as well.

Fair possibilities! John Scott also used to own the BlueFind and SevenSeek web directories and sold them too.

Well, lets see how much it goes for, but this makes me wonder how much DP is worth?

This was the 10 000th congratulation Temi!:)

v7n is a great forum but doupt that it would worth that money. We should have a look into the bookkeeping:D

After looking at how much revenue the forum generates, I think its worth it, here is the revenue figures:

Thank you for your kind comments, guys.

PayPal receipts:

Nov: 12,349.05
Dec: 39,246.70
Jan: 27,660.40

Is there any descriptions where these numbers are generated from?

I mean is it ad sales on the forum, adsense clicks or something else?

Is there any descriptions where these numbers are generated from?

I mean is it ad sales on the forum, adsense clicks or something else?

As per John, Web directory accounts for a large part of the income. Advertising also brings in considerable income.

I think those are ad sales, just check the whole v7n network. They have many banners there, but no Adsense.

If I was going to part with quarter of a million quid, I'd need to see some reciepts. Even if it meant flying to Japan (I think he's based there) and seeing them access his account, and double and triple checking.

Trust me, if I had that money to spend on a forum, I'd want to be sure before parting.

Another thing that v7n is for many "John Scott's" network...

Many advertisers and members will be gone if it's sold.

New owner will have to work hard to build the name for himself if he expects to keep at least part of current business...

Another thing that v7n is for many "John Scott's" network...

Many advertisers and members will be gone if it's sold.

I don't think that is true, the network is very well established, in the early days what you said might have happened but not now.

If I was going to part with quarter of a million quid, I'd need to see some reciepts. Even if it meant flying to Japan (I think he's based there) and seeing them access his account, and double and triple checking.

Trust me, if I had that money to spend on a forum, I'd want to be sure before parting.

That is also probably his turn over, one will need to see the expenditures and how much of this is profit.

Im interested in it :shifty:

You got to look at the whole picture such as contents of the deal being:

Site Includes:
- Forums ( Webmaster Forum ) with almost 40,000 members and 800,000+ posts. Running vBulletin with VBSEO.
- Web Directory ( V7N Web Directory )
- Affiliate Program ( Partners @ V7N.com )
- Host Ratings ( Host Reviews @ v7n.com )
- Scripts Directory ( Scripts Directory @ V7N )
- SEO Blog ( V7N Search Marketing News )
- Survey @ V7N ( Survey List )
- Graphics Tutorials ( Graphics @ V7N - Adobe Photoshop Tutorials & Reviews )
- Job Marketplace ( Marketplace @ V7N )
- Tech Blog ( Tech @ V7N )
- SEO Insight Newsletter ( newsletter.v7n.com )
- Contextual Links ( Contextual Links @ V7N )

MI
Back