The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it just me?

ctboiworldwide

affiliate
Is it just me getting multiple rejections from different affiliate networks? I mean I answered all of their questions but still got declined?

Is it because of my experience? Is it because of the country I live in? (philippines) or am I just in a bad luck?

Please do drop some advice on how to get accepted at affiliate networks. I wanna promote paid surveys

Is it just me getting multiple rejections from different affiliate networks? I mean I answered all of their questions but still got declined?

Is it because of my experience? Is it because of the country I live in? (philippines) or am I just in a bad luck?

Please do drop some advice on how to get accepted at affiliate networks. I wanna promote paid surveys

I am in the US and never had that problem but it is getting harder for noobs to be accepted. Did you ask them for the reason? You should find networks that work with your country and get more experience too.

Well i am pretty sure that the reason that you are not aproved its because your country as maybe philipines have a bad reputation regarding with cpa marketing

It's possible that multiple rejections could stem from various factors such as lack of experience, geographic restrictions, or the specific niche you're targeting. To improve your chances of acceptance, focus on building a strong online presence, demonstrating your expertise, and ensuring compliance with affiliate network requirements. Additionally, consider reaching out directly to affiliate managers to clarify any concerns and showcase your commitment to promoting paid surveys responsibly.

banners
Back