The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

V7N forums is for sale!

Now that I've read the auction page - yes, for sale is whole webmaster portal, not just the forum.
He may get someone to bite it...

I got an idea guys, i rekon this may go down like a lead ballon but hey i will just say it to get you all thinking.

What do you rekon to everyone (who wants to) chips in a certain sum of cash towards V7N say i put in $30.00 so did every one else, we all publically buy V7N so it no longer is a privately held asset.

Get a proper a partnership agreement drawn up & all take a share (will be small) but god surely this would be an excellent way to draw in funding for v7n & develop over long term. Hey i rekon microsoft started out as a dingy forum.

I may have had way way way to much to drink but it sounds an excellent idea to me.

Think:

10,000 People put in $50.00 we meet the $500.000 bin mark, i rekon john will listen to offers who the hell wouldn't so you give an excellent offer of 410.000 john accepts as no one person is going to invest that much. (I think if 10,000 were to agree we partially own 5% each)

I believe with this traffic the earning is on a lower side. site is earning average $25000 a month where as I came across few blogs and one pager sites of online marketers, who claim better earning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame as V7N is a nice forum and John Scott makes it for me ... I can't imagine visiting as much without John Scott on there - it could easily turn into a DP lite and personally I'm don't need another DP...

Sitepoint is full of surprises now! they have listed another domain with NIL revenue, and the bid is going on for $750,000 more than V7N forums! check here!

That is a interesting idea ... not a site, but a set of circular domain names ... take a look an interesting concept (but not worth $750k)!

That is a interesting idea ... not a site, but a set of circular domain names ... take a look an interesting concept (but not worth $750k)!

:scared:
Something is wrong here, concept is indeed interesting but who is going to remember these names? Look at what he is saying!

If you look at the keyboard in front of you the keys are laid out in offset rows and if you type around a letter you will type 6 characters - so looking at "d" key there are 6 keys adjacent to the d….. namely e,r,f,c,x and s

So: erfcxs, rfcxse, fcxser, are circles and www.erfcxs.com , www.rfcxse.com , www.fcxser.com , are circle URLs

The guy is either a brainy genesis way ahead of his time or a complete wally, I have a strong felling he is the latter.

I think that's the point you don't need to remember the names just type circles! ;) ... try it!

Yes, you are right, I have tried few names and all domains gone. but wondering what will be the circle for keys like m,n,b,v, or q,p, and so on? this is quite interesting!

Another interesting thing this thread at SPF has more than 17000 views!:scared:

The guy is either a brainy genesis way ahead of his time or a complete wally, I have a strong felling he is the latter.

Could not agree more, the concept is there i like the thinking but god really who falls for that crap! O by the way i got abc.com, bca.com & cab.com now i got my early learning center circle.

*An Update here guys!*

The sitepoint community members are really pulling up John Scott. Read some interesting questions!

dannbkk said:
Why are you on a PR4 with so many backlinks, have you been penalised from google lately?

tattobit said:
If PR has diminished in importance, why would the directory, which accounts for a good deal of the income, continue to generate revenue?

Wactix said:
If you can prove revenue of $480,000 like you claim during your marketed efforts then its worth the price. The kind of people with these kind of funds will ask whether or not this amt of revenue would continue after a purchase however and you yourself state that "directory submissions are the best kind of revenue" (hence my comments) Its interesting now to hear you state that this is "worthless"

Enjoy!

banners
Back