Using Clickfunnels?

Certified

Zeno (FunnelFlux)

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
FunnelFlux Pro
Hey all,

Do you use Clickfunnels?

If so I'm interested in how you feel about their analytics/reporting?

We have a number of (original) FunnelFlux customers who use our webhook integration with them + set up tracking within their somewhat awkward system. They tend to complain about the CF analytics being terrible for performance marketers, hence trying to integrate a tracker.

I'm working on our FunnelFlux Pro integration so I just wanted to get some feedback from people on what they actually want with Clickfunnels, pain points, etc.

-Zeno

their somewhat awkward system

They do need some upgrading in their processes.

We were avid users of their platform up till a few years ago. I've been thinking about moving into Kartra lately as we have been using their webinar platform for quite a long time.

I like ClickFunnels, but our developer hated some of their integration issues. We still have an account there. We would be happy to see FunnelFlux Pro integrations made easy for the platform.

I have been working on integration today, its a lot easier with our SaaS than original FunnelFlux.

Just dealing with the kinks and how to accurately track order bumps, upsells, and try to do it all without any reliance on cookies/referrers -- bit of a challenge but if anyone can figure it out, we can :)

banners
Back