The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

using bemob flow slows down the loading?

TrafficYoda

Hey guys i know how speed is everything here. but when using bemob, default and flow is there speed difference, I'm targetting South America at this poinnt
Using pingdom and campaign link location on brazil there isn't a big difference, both loads at 4 sec.

But i'm interested if this is accurate or if any experience of using bemob flow feature is welcome.

A ping is not a page load example.
A ping is a small TCP packet (32 bytes default) sent and the measurement of the the send and reply time in milliseconds.
A ping is just a comparative measurement.

Hey TrafficYoda
Using a flow instead of built-in flow is not affecting your redirect speed.
There might be some other reasons for this like the redirect mode selected. It will be great if you can contact our support team on this question so we can solve the issue.

Hey guys i know how speed is everything here. but when using bemob, default and flow is there speed difference, I'm targetting South America at this poinnt
Using pingdom and campaign link location on brazil there isn't a big difference, both loads at 4 sec.

But i'm interested if this is accurate or if any experience of using bemob flow feature is welcome.

Are you using a CDN?

Loading what?
You can load everything using F12 (FF/Chrome Developer tools (desktop)) on you own computer from your own location --but that only applies to you, your internet connection and it's location.

4 seconds is not a ping (I hope) --what is it?
I don't know off hand -- I try to ask persons I know in distant location to load the target page and don't get too anal about the ms time load --just get a comment what the visual result is.

I think that you could extrapolate mathematically to a reasonable estimate --but not if you are using a CDN as the static files are stored remotely.

I just tried this -- looked accurate WebPageTest - Website Performance and Optimization Test

from Los Angeles -- fine (that server is in Atlanta)
from Sao Pablo it errored 2 times, 3rd try was the load time was +25%
error as in transit connection on the Sao Pablo end most likely (99%)

Last edited:
Are you using a CDN?
I don't think i am not really skilled to know-how. is there any free cdn to use? i already used amazon free trial.

Loading what?
You can load everything using F12 (FF/Chrome Developer tools (desktop)) on you own computer from your own location --but that only applies to you, your internet connection and it's location.

4 seconds is not a ping (I hope) --what is it?
I don't know off hand -- I try to ask persons I know in distant location to load the target page and don't get too anal about the ms time load --just get a comment what the visual result is.

I think that you could extrapolate mathematically to a reasonable estimate --but not if you are using a CDN as the static files are stored remotely.

I just tried this -- looked accurate WebPageTest - Website Performance and Optimization Test

from Los Angeles -- fine (that server is in Atlanta)
from Sao Pablo it errored 2 times, 3rd try was the load time was +25%
error as in transit connection on the Sao Pablo end most likely (99%)

okay will use that site for referrance.

currently using Vultr, and i store all files there
using cloudflare to make my domain https. i'm not sure how to file it up on cloudflare
using cyberduck to file all my files on vultr
so yeah... i dont' think i'm using cdn

if you can use ssh to admin a server you can just place the image files on a server on a data center in LTAM or better a server in a data center in Brazil. A 1GB RAM with 1TB transfer /mo may be enough. VPS server without a control panel are cheap like starting from $5/mo ...
We did something similar with a dedicated server joined to a WLAN out of Amsterdam (on a larger scale).

you talk alien. lol
So vps server to point images?
i'm already using a dedicated server as hosting. vultr, have you heard of it? i know it's dedicated server. is this what u talkinga bout?

He meant use Linux, firing command line without GUI platform like cPanel which could draw half of your RAM and CPU usage hence cause a slow down.

Even you have a dedicated server, a GUI software could use over 4GB ram just for the appearance of those fancy looking icon.

In SSH, everything are based on cmd.

okay guys thanks i'll take a look ssh servers got it ;)

One more thing is connecting domain to cloudflare makes my ebsites on cdn?

if you can use ssh to admin a server you can just place the image files on a server on a data center in LTAM or better a server in a data center in Brazil. A 1GB RAM with 1TB transfer /mo may be enough. VPS server without a control panel are cheap like starting from $5/mo ...
We did something similar with a dedicated server joined to a WLAN out of Amsterdam (on a larger scale).

Look for a VPS in Brazil and load the images from there.
if you know how to use SSH a small VPS as a local image server will possibility decrease your load time. You could even try using Amazon or Google Cloud perhaps for just the images. You are sending images to Brazil to mobile 3G and 4G ? LOL.

MI
Back