The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

US to Ban TikToK Vote in Congress is Coming

Looks like this bill will be tied-up in the US senate and may not be voted on this year ...

AI Voice Technology Used to Create Conspiracy Videos on TikTok, at Scale

NewsGuard has identified a network of 17 TikTok accounts using AI text-to-speech software to generate videos advancing false and unsubstantiated claims, with hundreds of millions of views

Auto-generated fake news sites!
Now AI enhanced!
Try some Today!

In reality 17 accounts are minuscule but the number of views is huge ...

Can I ask a stupid question?

What is Google and Meta doing with the Chinese data they're scraping from their platforms?
which would undermine the free speech and association rights of millions of people. This bill must be stopped.``<<<
We have so many bills that fall under that category now!

ban tiktok now, its rotting ppls brains
Don't they all? But people have the right to decide if that's what they want to do with their brains. :D

AI Voice Technology Used to Create Conspiracy Videos on TikTok, at Scale
17 is at scale?

NewsGuard has identified a network of 17 TikTok accounts using AI text-to-speech software to generate videos advancing false and unsubstantiated claims, with hundreds of millions of views
That's nothing, the government delivers mis-mal and fake news all the time. :rofl

You know, my whole life, I've never had one iota of interest in politics. Trump changed that, couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. Then we got (and continue to get) our own turn. I still have trouble believing things have gone so wildly off-balance.

I'm Canadian, too. I know the government banned TT on government phones but it is banned nationally?

Sorry, I don't use it, so I'm uninformed about that.
TikTok is not banned nationally in Canada but TikTok Shop isn't available. I have no idea why TT would make TikTok Shop available in the USA but not Canada. Crying Face

I've read case studies of dropshipping businesses successfully working with influencers and paying them through a commission via TikTok Shop.

banners
Back