The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there a way to collect all the subscribers of Elon Musk?

Igorrr

I mean, can I somehow collect subscribers from an account that has a million of them?

maybe there are services that can do this. Who have a partnership with Twitter and can take data from Twitter in any quantity and resell it?

Follows lookup​

The follows lookup endpoints enable you to explore and analyze relationships between users, which is sometimes called network analysis. Specifically, there are two REST endpoints that return user objects representing who a specified user is following, or who is following a specified user.
You can authenticate this endpoint with either OAuth 1.0a User Context, App only, or OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code with PKCE. You can request up to 1,000 users per request, and pagination tokens will be provided for paging through large sets of results.
There are maximums not sure how may requests of 1000 you can do a day.

I doubt you can tap a list of Elmo Mush's followers :D

I mean, can I somehow collect subscribers from an account that has a million of them?

maybe there are services that can do this. Who have a partnership with Twitter and can take data from Twitter in any quantity and resell it?
You didn't have to necessarily mention musk lol. There are tons of accounts of Twitter accounts with millions of followers/subscribers

Just use the twitter api and program it or hire a developer to do it.
I used nodejs for a posting bot
That link has sample code

buying what is called data on the inner webs is usually a lot of trash
--when you do it yourself you will know what you get is real.

You can't scrape off Twitter's webpages unless you have a webdriver based bot that can infinite scroll and copy incrementally. Also, there may only be $x number of followers displayed on the web pages --like 500 or something.
for example, there is an account with 1 million subscribers, is there any way to collect all these subscribers from this account?

Just use the twitter api and program it or hire a developer to do it.
I used nodejs for a posting bot
That link has sample code

buying what is called data on the inner webs is usually a lot of trash
--when you do it yourself you will know what you get is real.

You can't scrape off Twitter's webpages unless you have a webdriver based bot that can infinite scroll and copy incrementally. Also, there may only be $x number of followers displayed on the web pages --like 500 or something.

This is truly stupid, but here it is.
  1. Create a free Phantombuster account.
  2. Give the URLs of the Twitter profiles whose followers you want to scrape.
  3. Specify the number of profiles to process per launch.
  4. Set the Phantom on repeat.
  5. Download a CSV spreadsheet or JSON file of all the Twitter followers.
To do it right, without risking a ban, use somehting like TweetHunter and build your account fast and without risk.

so there aren't even services that have a large database from twitter?
try a search ask AI
1683303336330.png

for example, there is an account with 1 million subscribers, is there any way to collect all these subscribers from this account?
read the documentation of the api 1000 Then 1000 tokens that return the next page? There are daily limits also that may take a while.

Follows lookup​

The follows lookup endpoints enable you to explore and analyze relationships between users, which is sometimes called network analysis. Specifically, there are two REST endpoints that return user objects representing who a specified user is following, or who is following a specified user.

You can authenticate this endpoint with either OAuth 1.0a User Context, App only, or OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code with PKCE. You can request up to 1,000 users per request, and pagination tokens will be provided for paging through large sets of results.

max_results
Optional
integerThe maximum number of results to be returned per page. This can be a number between 1 and the 1000. By default, each page will return 100 results.
pagination_token
Optional
stringUsed to request the next page of results if all results weren't returned with the latest request, or to go back to the previous page of results. To return the next page, pass the next_token returned in your previous response. To go back one page, pass the previous_token returned in your previous response.

banners
Back