The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Untargeted vs single interest Facebook ads

OscarMike

Hi guys, if I want to promote a Clickbank weight loss product, which targeting do you think will perform better on Facebook? Untargeted (men, women 18-65+ from USA) vs the single interest "ketones" in USA, Men and women, 18-65+? One is warm traffic (ketones for the keto diet) and one is cold traffic.

Thanks

Hi guys, if I want to promote a Clickbank weight loss product, which targeting do you think will perform better on Facebook? Untargeted (men, women 18-65+ from USA) vs the single interest "ketones" in USA, Men and women, 18-65+? One is warm traffic (ketones for the keto diet) and one is cold traffic.

Thanks
Hi, I would run two adsets with different audiences and add campaign budget optimization

Heck OscarMike,

I missed this one back in the fall.

I split my traffic into age groups first with offers like that, then segment the traffic further sometimes based on the other criteria. Segmenting traffic, just like segmenting content, for specific age groups will give you the opportunity to refine each funnel for that age group. The look, feel, angle, and especially the vernacular used in a funnel can make a huge difference some times, frequently.

banners
Back