The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Twitter retweets winners

Graybeard

retweet31-10-2019.png

** the hashtag was baghdadi (Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi his recent capture then suicide)
This is in 2 days :)
I am just playing around with trending #hashtags
But the retweets can be killer ... that's what I need to better monetize.

Screw Farsebook and the red-headed step-child wanna be emperor.
What you cannot do in Facebook you can do in Twitter. Notwithstanding paid ad policies -- there there are similarities.

**sidenote: Kudos to both for banning political ads. Media has biases however political ads are always biased or twisted and near defamatory.

Feel free to add your tweets that have over 2,000 Impressions :D

Winner, winner -- chicken dinner
Impeachment tweet -- I pissed off the red hats and got reported as a troll and to the @FBI as well as the @SecretService ROFLMAO
Look at these numbers :D
top-tweet-2.jpg

Take no prisoners Twitter Wars :D
this is in 24 hours

Congrats, @Graybeard ! :)

I looked at the picture and don't understand why the FBI would care about that but whatever, I guess.

Point is, we now have an infamous member! Can't wait to see the story on CNN! :D:D:D

Haha, Grumpy is very popular, even after her death.

Real people engaging with your page, gotta love organic! I assume that there is a link to your site or link for those engagements? Or are you simply branding? Or experimenting? Or playing? Or (c) all of the above. :D

Donny and Mark have been touching pee pees lately too. Private dinners, moments alone at the WH. A match made in heaven! Two farses making bigger farses.:mad: Which one will carry the baby?:p

MI
Back