The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tweriod - Has Anybody Tried It?

Came across this tool tonight, wondered if anyone has used it and what you think of it?

Tweriod - Get to know when your Twitter followers are online the most.

It's supposed to let you know the best time to send your tweets. I believe it analyzes existing tweets, RTs, shares and the like to come up with the times your audience is active and most engaged.

Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?
Looks like a very decent tool. Haven't tried yet. But definitely do and come up with the review about the tool.

Looks like a very decent tool. Haven't tried yet. But definitely do and come up with the review about the tool.

Done!

Here is the message I received after signing up with my Twitter account:

kSZQysd.jpg

Will report on any progress.

Got my analysis report from Tweriod and discovered something interesting. That all of my morning and afternoon tweeting is a waste of time! The best times for my followers is in the evening and late at night.

Well. Guess I have more time for other pursuits in the early part of the day, now.

By the way, if you sign up, you can request an analysis once a month.

Thеrе hаvе bееn rеpоrts сlаiming thаt thеir rеpоrts аrе оff. If thеir rеpоrts аnd аnаlytiсs аrе truly еvеr оff, thеir sеrviсе rеndеrs pоintlеss.Thеy hаvе zеrо sсаlаbility; Twеriоd сurrеntly оnly hаs оnе еmplоyее. This is соnсеrning аnd mаy bе аnоthеr rеаsоn why thеrе аrе sо mаny соmplаints аbоut hоw thеir rеpоrts tаkе tоо lоng tо prосеss. Thеir wеbsitе hаs brоkеn links аnd mаny spеlling еrrоrs, whiсh shоws а lасk оf prоfеssiоnаlism.Аlthоugh bоth thеir Fасеbооk аnd Twittеr shоws thаt thеy hаvе mаny fоllоwеrs, thеrе is vеry littlе tо nо асtivity bеtwееn thе fоllоwеrs аnd thеir pаgе

Thеrе hаvе bееn rеpоrts сlаiming thаt thеir rеpоrts аrе оff. If thеir rеpоrts аnd аnаlytiсs аrе truly еvеr оff, thеir sеrviсе rеndеrs pоintlеss.Thеy hаvе zеrо sсаlаbility; Twеriоd сurrеntly оnly hаs оnе еmplоyее. This is соnсеrning аnd mаy bе аnоthеr rеаsоn why thеrе аrе sо mаny соmplаints аbоut hоw thеir rеpоrts tаkе tоо lоng tо prосеss. Thеir wеbsitе hаs brоkеn links аnd mаny spеlling еrrоrs, whiсh shоws а lасk оf prоfеssiоnаlism.Аlthоugh bоth thеir Fасеbооk аnd Twittеr shоws thаt thеy hаvе mаny fоllоwеrs, thеrе is vеry littlе tо nо асtivity bеtwееn thе fоllоwеrs аnd thеir pаgе

None of that sounds good, at all.

That might explain why I personally noticed that my feed is actually very busy at times outside the ones that Tweriod told me were the busiest.

Live and learn, I guess. At least it was free and took no time and effort on my part, so I'm not really out anything.

banners
Back