The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Latoya

affiliate
In my journey trying to learn on my own, ive joined CPA groups on FB and joined other FREE platforms to get started with this BUT.... every time I ask a question I’m always greeted with “I can help you, BUY My program” it’s like I can’t get started with some wannabe gurus tossing they programs at me... I’m not interested... wanna learn for FREE. I have so many questions that remain unanswered because ppl mad I won’t buy for them.

sry I had to rant.

Live for today but plan for tomorrow. You have to plant the seeds of success or it rarely comes.
If someone is too hungry there is a reason why ;)

In my journey trying to learn on my own, ive joined CPA groups on FB and joined other FREE platforms to get started with this BUT.... every time I ask a question I’m always greeted with “I can help you, BUY My program” it’s like I can’t get started with some wannabe gurus tossing they programs at me... I’m not interested... wanna learn for FREE. I have so many questions that remain unanswered because ppl mad I won’t buy for them.

sry I had to rant.
Hey, no need to buy those programs, I can share them with you for free.

There are a lot of working tutorials here which shows step by step process to make your first dollar. Apart from that if you have any question please open a thread, we will be happy to answer.

I asked what’s better in converting, paid or organic? Ppl telling clickbank is not a cpa network... ok?... what is? I’m so lost with what steps I should be taking on FB ads

banners
Back