The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hiring Trustworthy & Hard Working Web Developer Needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wage

affiliate
I am currently seeking a trustworthy and hard working web developer that is familiar with modern technologies + frameworks, to complete a complex web application from scratch. This will involve AM, so prior experience will be lots of extra brownie points for you when I am choosing who to hire.

Please contact me via personal message for more details.

I am currently seeking a trustworthy and hard working web developer that is familiar with modern technologies + frameworks, to complete a complex web application from scratch. This will involve AM, so prior experience will be lots of extra brownie points for you when I am choosing who to hire.

Please contact me via personal message for more details.
DM me your project details. I might be able to help.

When one see a Title "Trustworthy & Hard Working" for job, it means the hiring person is fishing. The problem is no clarity on what type of fish is needed , which will lead to either have all or no fish at all.

So @Wage - instead, put your project and requirement clearly defined in format like RFQ or SRS or WRS . In this way you end up with Interested to help you for a value or free.

Best wishes.

Hello, I occasionally find myself in need of help creating a complex web application or website from time to time. I always use the services of Nopio for this purpose. This is an experienced company I trust in for web development and many others. They always deliver work well and on time considering all my wishes and needs.

Forgot to update this thread previously, but I have already hired for this job, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back