The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a good business developmenter for my GPT website

I created my GPT website and I will focus on surveys and I need to find a good business developer to help me build the channel while I will do a good job running the website myself. Please contact me on Skype if you have business development experience, live:54b317367fa8c195
What exactly do you mean by building the channel?

I created my GPT website and I will focus on surveys and I need to find a good business developer to help me build the channel while I will do a good job running the website myself. Please contact me on Skype if you have business development experience, live:54b317367fa8c195
What exactly are you lookin for?

Hi, can you maybe share more details about what you are looking for exactly, as I didn't manage to get too much information just from this? It's always a good idea to share more info if you are expecting people to contacting you directly.

It is clear that web development is an ever-changing process that constantly requires innovations and creativity. When I needed to find web development services for my business, I began to look carefully. The choice was between .net vs node.js and had to get acquainted with each of them that would be better for my business. I compared the characteristics and decided for myself. What would you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I created my GPT website and I will focus on surveys and I need to find
... someone to sell the leads to? Or, you have clients or networks with clients to sell to?
If you want to validate the 'applicants' (some middle back-end) you are wording your request strangely ...

banners
Back