The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

seo web

nekfeu

affiliate
Hello, I'm in the process of setting up my website creation agency. I need someone who would manage the SEO of my agency site. In return, every time we get a client, the person managing our clients' SEO will take a 50% commission. It's a form of partnership

Hello @nekfeu :D

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix:

Glad to have you join us...

doorwisdom.jpg

setting up my website creation agency. I need someone who would manage the SEO of my agency site. In return, every time we get a client, the person managing our clients' SEO will take a 50% commission. It's a form of partnership
  1. I think there are so many holes in an agreement like that that no one qualified would even consider it.
  2. Why not just pay someone that actually is qualified and not some forum SEO charlatan?
  3. If you answer is "I don't have money to pay up-front" see #1
People get into the SEO Racket to make money up-front --if you lose they just move on.
If you win --the SEO guy has a new client that keeps paying him for his work.

Question: Would you develop websites for people if you would only get paid if they made money?
Do your work and hope you get paid? Remember, You have no transparency to overview (meaning: to see) and audit the revenue the joint-venture produces.

seo-oil.jpg

banners
Back