The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic sources registration

keep_calm

affiliate
Good day for everyone!
I'm start to looking for traffic source and stack from the beginning :).
Please advice, how could I register at websites such as Zeropark, Airpush, Buzzcity, etc. if I no have my own registered company. All of them require to fill Company name, but I haven't it.
Please help.
Many thanks in advance!
Best regards, Max.

Good day for everyone!
I'm start to looking for traffic source and stack from the beginning :).
Please advice, how could I register at websites such as Zeropark, Airpush, Buzzcity, etc. if I no have my own registered company. All of them require to fill Company name, but I haven't it.
Please help.
Many thanks in advance!
Best regards, Max.

On average, most networks and traffic sources don't have a requirement for you to have a company. However, the time is coming when it will be a requirement. Typically, at the moment, you can leave that part blank. If they do require you to put a company name in, then put in there "Sole Proprietor".

Also, when applying to networks and traffic sources, they may require proof of who you are as well as they often will want to speak to you by phone to discuss specific points to be certain you are a good fit for them. This is more typical of networks than with traffic sources.

I suggest also that you begin and discussion with these companies in their official Resource Listings here on the forum and ask them for some attention to your interests.

ZeroPark
Airpush
BuzzCity

MI
Back