The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trading stocks has given me PTSD

NotSorrySorry

affiliate
Hello, I am here looking for an differently and more creative path.

I am a successful trader but I am tired if the swings in my accounts and my moods.

I have always been interested in affiliated marketing and have a 7 figure bankroll and all the time in the world

If you have some real capital I suggest you study the various aspects in online marketing.
Programmatic trading is like looking at a Bloomberg Terminal all day but the stakes may be less or better controlled.
I see this as a question of both margin and turnover.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have always been interested in affiliated marketing

Do you already have some experience in the industry, or are you starting from scratch?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Do you already have some experience in the industry, or are you starting from scratch?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks I am excited to be here!

I do have a small amount of experience with affiliate marketing.

I created YouTube videos to promote affiliate offers in 2010.

I was also creating videos for fun to refine my video editing skills and 2 of my videos went viral. One getting 3 million views and the other 17 million.

I was able to monetize those videos through YouTube and added affiliate offers to those videos as well.

I then used that money to help me open a restaurant which a later sold.

I put the money in the stock market and got very lucky and have been trading since.

I made money so I would call myself a newbie to affiliate marketing but I am pretty close.

Hello, I am here looking for an differently and more creative path.

I am a successful trader but I am tired if the swings in my accounts and my moods.

I have always been interested in affiliated marketing and have a 7 figure bankroll and all the time in the world
Check out the transparent trader affiliate marketing program ---> Read More Here

banners
Back