The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking Links Never Working To App Installs

Carson Oates

affiliate
This has been an issue ever since i started i work with over 10 different affiliate networks and every time i try to promote an offer using the tracking link it never goes to the actual app store like its suppose to to download the app why is this?

This has been an issue ever since i started i work with over 10 different affiliate networks and every time i try to promote an offer using the tracking link it never goes to the actual app store like its suppose to to download the app why is this?
most of the times you get redirected if you are not located in the geo that the offer is targeting, that can be the reason for you.

most of the times you get redirected if you are not located in the geo that the offer is targeting, that can be the reason for you.
Yes I have Vypr VPN to change locations on certain offers, still no offer link are works its honestly ridiculous because its every single offer I try.

Yes I have Vypr VPN to change locations on certain offers, still no offer link are works its honestly ridiculous because its every single offer I try.

Very strange that every link from 10 different networks are not going to the right place.

Have you asked any of your AMs about it?

Very strange that every link from 10 different networks are not going to the right place.

Have you asked any of your AMs about it?
Yeah it happens on every network I use (Appitate, Fizzylabs, stingrad, Hitcell, Adsfast, Octolead, Accordmobi) the list goes on and when I tell them about it they always say "yeah that offer is paused that's why". But it's literally every offer I test.

Thanks Alex for sharing this site.

@azgold this is what I see when I go there:

upload_2018-12-1_10-48-34.png

It does indeed look like a test site - you enter your url, select country/city/connection type for where you want the click to be triggered from, and then you can see the whole redirect chain.

Pretty slick!

banners
Back