The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

easytyga

affiliate
Hello.. I talked to a cpa affiliate about a day ago i told him i dont get good conversion on my cpl offers, on Facebook ads, but he asked me do i use tracker for keywords, i told him i dont know what it means and he said i should pay him so he can teach me, please can anyone here kindly give me more information on what tracker for keywords means in creating a Facebook campaign

Hello.. I talked to a cpa affiliate about a day ago i told him i dont get good conversion on my cpl offers, on Facebook ads, but he asked me do i use tracker for keywords, i told him i dont know what it means and he said i should pay him so he can teach me, please can anyone here kindly give me more information on what tracker for keywords means in creating a Facebook campaign

Hey, @easytyga no worries, that's actually easier than it sounds.
I don't feel like you can track keywords at all. Depends on what do you mean by that. I'm manager at tracking solution - AdsBridge, from our side you can use tokens to track interests and behaviour. Also, you can set targeting like devices, geo, carriers and so on.

Please add me on skype - Elen AdsBridge to go over the details

Well i dont think its a good thing for an affiliate manager to ask you to pay him as is his own interest to help you out to succed promoting cpa offers

Keyword Tracker gives you an easy to follow trend-line with daily plot points for your products' most important keywords. This essential tool provides a way to monitor the effects on keyword ranking from changes in your Sponsored Products advertising spend, listing/image improvements, and sales over time.

Hey there @easytyga,

Quick question to better serve your interest here:

Are you looking for a tool to give you keyword insights based off of popular web traffic (not your own) or based on the traffic you are buying through Facebook or other traffic sources (native, pop, search, social, etc)?

Your answer here will greatly determine which direction you should look in for the best option.

Cheers!

banners
Back