The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Top Affiliate Niche Community - Help!

Abdeljbbar

affiliate
Hello, my fellow affiliates, I'm stuck and I need your help!

Two months ago, I started a project about a community in one of the hottest niches, which is "weight loss". In the community, people can open an account and start creating blogs, quizzes, polls, and lists, and link them to their affiliate links or their websites.

The goal was to help all the affiliates who're still struggling to make their first sale make money, but in the process, I'll make money as well.

See, everything was going according to plan. I developed the website and created all the necessary pages, and I set up everything.

I started posting on social media "Pinterest" because it's one of the best platforms when it comes to weight loss. While I was creating content and reaching out to people I thought would be interested in the community and its mission,

Months passed by and I did not recruit even one member, because the concept was all around people joining the community > creating content (blogs, quizzes, polls, etc... ) > we sharing their content and helping them with marketing and SEO > they make money > we get more attention > more members > we make money > grow the community

I'm just curious about what you would do if you were me. Any suggestions? Advice? to help me grow and get more members.

Give away free food samples :D
in one of the hottest niches, which is "weight loss".
People are very skeptical of this --many have tried and failed many times.
You will need a out of the box approach to see any real success I think.

Months passed by and I did not recruit even one member, because the concept was all around people joining the community > creating content (blogs, quizzes, polls, etc... ) > we sharing their content and helping them with marketing and SEO > they make money > we get more attention > more members > we make money > grow the community
Anyone that creates content for weight loss --that actually works (converts) --is not going to share it with his/her competitors IMO.

Take what you have learned about promotion and apply it to your product offer --make some money for yourself --then maybe you will have something in that niche to share --and can retry your 'community' concept ;)

Start by researching and brainstorming topics for a niche. Then, narrow down that list using Quora to find niche topics that are trending. Check if you can monetize these trending topics on ClickBank. Use further research on AdWords to find keywords in your new niche that are exploding with growth and high bids.

Hello, my fellow affiliates, I'm stuck and I need your help!

Two months ago, I started a project about a community in one of the hottest niches, which is "weight loss". In the community, people can open an account and start creating blogs, quizzes, polls, and lists, and link them to their affiliate links or their websites.

The goal was to help all the affiliates who're still struggling to make their first sale make money, but in the process, I'll make money as well.

See, everything was going according to plan. I developed the website and created all the necessary pages, and I set up everything.

I started posting on social media "Pinterest" because it's one of the best platforms when it comes to weight loss. While I was creating content and reaching out to people I thought would be interested in the community and its mission,

I'm just curious about what you would do if you were me. Any suggestions? Advice? to help me grow and get more members.
The fact is that it's a pretty difficult niche as the topic itself is sensitive and most people don't even want to admit they are having that kind of problem. So the approach here needs to be a bit different, maybe try to adjust content and posts you make across the web like some kind of promotion of healthier life, but without directly mentioning weight loss. You first need to interest people, make them confide in you, and then they will be more willing to join your network.

banners
Back