The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Tips and advice for new Affiliate program for my Website !

Pjamble

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Fresh, highly converting mobile dating and chat OFFER !!
Hi guys! Very new to the affiliate program management world here , looking for some advice!
I work for an online adult chat website, and i've recently entered the internet marketing area . I need to recruit affiliates to form a direct program, without an affiliate network page, to bring quality traffic for our site!
What way do you think is the best? direct recruiting threw forums like this? Or look at an adult affiliate page like GFY? I need to create new direct affiliate relations in order to
I've been reading a lot and investigating threw previous threads .. but still am a bit lost.

Any Info is well received , thanks! :)

What do you mean by *adult chat*? Live sex webcams? or something else.
You can send me a message ^^ see email above. I have been in the adult webcam business since c.2001

Thanks for the reply! , its actually more of a online adult chat .. no webcam, only messages and photos // u buy tokens and each token gives u an X amount of messages // its --> jamble.com check it out!
i couldn't find your email thoe .. im really interested in finding out how to find good affiliate to send me quality traffic .. any advice since you've been working in a very similar area? thanks again!

Being an affiliate manager myself, I would definitely recommend that you give Evgenii's AmNavigator blog a read.

Same guy that wrote that book mentioned above "Affiliate Program Management". His blog is full of really helpful information. :)

Good luck!

MI
Back