The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

time to learn, grind and hustle!

chukchuk

affiliate
Hey everyone!

Been lurking around on this forum for a few days now and finally decided to join.

Planning on launching my first campaign this week! I have online experience regarding affiliate management and am looking forward to diving deep into the CPA world. :)

Have already read some great threads and am hoping to learn alot from this forum.

these are the primary steps i am taking:

1- vertical
2- traffic network
3- tracking software
5- affiliate network

I do have one question, i see alot of members saying they make/design there own landing pages but i know most if not all affiliate networks provide there own? do people create their own to find different angles?

Glad to hear any advice :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Been lurking around on this forum for a few days now and finally decided to join.

Planning on launching my first campaign this week! I have online experience regarding affiliate management and am looking forward to diving deep into the CPA world. :)

Have already read some great threads and am hoping to learn alot from this forum.

these are the primary steps i am taking:

1- vertical
2- traffic network
3- tracking software
5- affiliate network

This is right!

I do have one question, i see alot of members saying they make/design there own landing pages but i know most if not all affiliate networks provide there own? do people create their own to find different angles?

Glad to hear any advice :)

Yes, many like to build there own, or at least design their own and then have a professional create them. Coming up with different angles is often the reason for this. I would recommend minimizing your efforts for this until you figure out the rest of the game.

So many opportunities and not enough time to be an expert at all of them. Find something that interests you and stick with it until you master it.

Have you setup a VPS, picked a tracker, and selected a sub niche within a specific vertical?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks TJ!

TO be honest, not sure where to start regarding a VPS?

as for tracker, ive heard some good things about voluum which is going to be my homework for tonight! Unless I need to begin with setting up a VPS first?

Im thinking mobile sweeps

I have a funny feeling i will be in the habit of wanted to always switch around niches/verticals but i will stick with one until i really have exhausted it. given it my all so to speak.

Voluum, AdsBridge, Thrive, are all good trackers.

I use BlueHost VPS's. They start at $29.95 per month and are scalable.

Stick with your intitial choices and master them. Get a follow along going and you'll get loads of advice and guidance.

MI
Back