The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting a discussion for the first time

Zeshan.A_

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join this forum and thought it would be great to kick things off with a discussion about something many of us love—books! Whether you're an avid reader or just enjoy a good book now and then, I'd love to hear about your all-time favorite books.

Have you discovered any hidden gems that you think more people should read?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
This is an introductions forum for a thread like: Hi, I'm Zeshan from (country) and I (do this now, or want to do that) other personal interests like I like books ...

To start a thread do discuss a general topic open a thread here: General Discussions and Lounge

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join this forum and thought it would be great to kick things off with a discussion about something many of us love—books! Whether you're an avid reader or just enjoy a good book now and then, I'd love to hear about your all-time favorite books.

Have you discovered any hidden gems that you think more people should read?
Nowadays people prefer to watch videos than read books. However, if there is no video alternative, I love to read books on affiliate marketing, SEO, coding and more like those.

If you know what to do and how to do it, you can use this approach to achieve success in the real world. You can cut through the noise and confusion of a chaotic world so that even the most complex things make more sense. You can draw and direct attention to what matters most so that your products and services have more meaning for others. You can focus energy and make your strategy more effective. You can generate greater visual and verbal impact to make your message stick and stay.

The Laws of Subtraction

LAW NO. 3 LIMITING INFORMATION ENGAGES THE IMAGINATION

"The Laws of Subtraction: 6 Simple Rules for Winning in the Age of Excess Everything: Six Simple Rules for Winning in the Age of Excess Everything" by Matthew E. May -

ChatGPT has `read` many books from its corpus. Can you imagine if it could `read` every book written in the last 100 years and every new book? Could authors sell their boot to ChatGPT for $10K to $10M. Knowledge is power. Usually, power requires money ...

banners
Back