The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thread Closed! - It is still FRAUD! - Is MaxBounty Become a Beginner Killer 2 ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls @T J Tutor don't close before i replay ..i will be from the %0.1 that have the right .. also the word "clean" is not recommended .. be more professional than that level

=====

this is the old one for who didn't know

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE TRAFFIC FRAUD! - Is MaxBounty Become a Beginner Killer ?!

======

Let's discuss it again @MaxBountyAdam

The reason your account was terminated was that you were reported as fraud by one of our advertisers, so we investigated further and found the same as they did. The same computers and IPs completing all your leads and the users had zero activity after sign up. Sorry but we won't be reopening your account again

Ok then :

1 - Why when i tested with 50 conversions .. my am told me to continue and push up and gave me more offers ?! .. the only mean for that is the quality is good .. if it bad why he told me to continue .. is maxbounty want to lose my time and money ?! .. i don't think that we are playing here .. it's a business.

3.jpg

===================

4.jpg

2 - If it fraud .. ok then where is the proof on that ?!

3 - You told me that the leads from The same computers and IPs .. OK well i didn't target computers at all LOOOOOOOOOOL .. also if that is true .. then give me the report that proof that it's from the same computers and IPs .. I used a tracker .. so I will compare it with your report and see if you are true or not.

4 - If you are right .. why no one replay to me on skype.

Hope to answer all of that .. also pls don't close it this time before we finish .. Thanks

which traffic sources were you using?

Can you post screenshots of your campaigns there for proof that you did paid ads?

Just STOP!

He and the advertisers found the same information. All leads came from the same IP's and the same computers! That is fraudulent, period! It is absolute fraud, no question!

You cannot explain to anyone successfully how all of your leads came from the same IP and the same computers. In addition, not one lead was active at the advertisers after signup. This is a clear case of fraud!

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back