The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This time is real. Watch me! Just watch.

So i have been updating and refreshing the campaign I was running and Ive also added a new traffic source I have found and it seems to be having pretty good CTRs in comparison to popads.

So the stats:

New traffic source:
s3LICBA.png

PopAds (yesterday and today):
Eei9wXs.png

PopAds (alltogether that campaign)
b0v9EBW.png

And I have also started a new campaign:

Traffic source: popads + secret
GEO: secret
Offer: Antivirus PIN
Landing & angle: secret

I wont be posting stats for this yet because is 0000 :D

Questions for you guys:

1. On my 2nd new campaign I have good CTRs (15% - 20%) but I have around 150 on two offers im testing (150 each). Is it optimal and keep on testing since CTR is that good? How much "space" of testing would you give yourself when testing new PINs/Angles?

2. In my first campaign is multiple GEO and im having all 4 GEOs in one campaign? Would you split that in to 4 different campaigns and make 4 different campaigns in adsbridge?

Challenges for myself:

- Keep sending traffic to get more and more data. I have a feeling im learning everyday more and more.
- Analyze new offers (PINs)
- Spend $200 in the following week.

Have a nice weekend guys :)

Updates yeah. I didnt do to much updates because I did not get to much of feedback but anyway, here they are:

First campaign for LATAM I shut down because I was getting to high CPMs for low payout offer and another reason is that I want to focus on is PIN submits.

Second campaign was doing good and it was at -50% but they shut it down on ZeroPark but the stats:

(Ignore ZA in landing page name, GEO is not ZA).

ZeroPark:

70GyKZ9.png

Popads:

0IUHBfu.png

Secret traffic source:

MdeNoLv.png

I didnt yet update all the costs but the campaign is currently sitting at around -50% ROI ($0.3 payout). What I find out is that direct linking is the best so in the following days ill put all the sources to direct link (leave some best performing landers) but 80% will go direct linking.

What I was more or less working on is a new campaign in setted up:

GEO: Secret
Traffic source: Mostly ZeroPark
Vertical: Antivirus & Download Now
Landers & Angle: Error page, secure source for download, you have virus, apps download etc.

ANTIVIRUS
p3bW9nq.png

DOWNLOAD NOW:
MOEjwwM.png

At both some conversions are missing because i fucked up the postback at the start but what is funny is the following:

The first day campaign was straight of the bat profitable and was in +ROI (with 6 conversions - 1 is around $3) but the next day I got two conversions on both and CR dropped drastically. What I found out is that the:

Landing pages have lower CTR in this country so that is giving me some problems
English language kinda worked better than native language (in terms of conversions, not CTR)

So in the following days ill be trying to get this one profitable and find the sweet spot I was on. Ill also try to update this post more frequently. What you can expect is all updated with fresh costs/revenue.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the heads up. Im all inviting you to send me your skypes so we can connect there. Now that is working haha

Anyway some stats (ill be posting in text, will be better):

• Campaign 1 (app install):
Yesterday/today
Traffic source:
Popads
Spent: $5.79
Revenue: $3.30
ROI: -$2.49

Overall this campaign (all traffic sources):
Spent:
$59.048
Revenue: $30.60
ROI: -$28.448

Im pretty sure this campaign will be profitable in the following days, however the GEO will be a problem here so this one will be more or less meant to be for personal goal and $5 extra a day is always good.

• Campaign 2 (PIN submit antivirus/download now together) (overall):
Traffic source: ZeroPark
Spent: $130.06
Revenue: $32
ROI: -$98

Traffic source: PopAds
Spent: $20
Revenue: $0
ROI: -$20

Traffic source: Secret
Spent: $15.575
Revenue: $0
ROI: - $15.575

All sources:
Spent: $165.635
Revenue: $32
ROI: -$133.635

So this is pretty much it. Im going to live that campaign to run a little longer (im a believer, but everything goes in the direction of killing it).

Next tasks:
1. Try to optimize a little more Campaign 2
2. Get Campaign 1 profitable on popads
3. Scale to buzzcity since they have the most traffic for that GEO ;)
4. Find new campaign offer (it will be PIN submit offer - download now)
5. Brainstorm 2 completely unique angles for this, and use 2 old ones
6. Read Cashvertising

Questions:
Kill or not to kill campaign 2?

Last edited:
The rates are wrong in ads ridge since i change bids daily in zp. However are more than u mentioned, avg. 0.0011 in not competitive geo. Mostly i have 1st BP.

The rates are wrong in ads ridge since i change bids daily in zp. However are more than u mentioned, avg. 0.0011 in not competitive geo. Mostly i have 1st BP.
Oh thanks, the traffic there is cheap, do you mind telling me the amount of traffic can you receive per day.
Because I'm an ignorant lol, last time I just bid $0.0002 and place worldwide, I get most traffic from unwanted countries, and I was like only a few countries offering $0.0002 per bid.

Update Update Update

So Ive paused that Campaign 2 thingy since the conversion went on that level that I would have to get 20% CTR on my lander which was pretty much impossible.

Campaign 1 is also paused since it was braking even and I calculate CPMs and for bid position 5 i was getting like 100 UV so it was pretty much useless to work on that campaign any more.

Then I started WhatsApp on undisclosed GEO and spent about $15 on payout $2 offer (PIN). No conversions, another one busted.

Today I started 3 new campaigns and ill be coming back with some info on those.

But I have to complain a little: My AM at ClickDealer is really taking to long in responses, like 1 hour. So I am seriously thinking of asking them for payout what I have left and move over to another network where one AM is constantly pushing me. I mean there is a lot of networks any way.

TADADADADA All campaigns tested on some more traffic but throw them in to a trash. Today a brand new campaign for WhatsApp:

Landers (I give 2, 2 are secret):

dYjN1Mf.png
d5TnsV7.png

Traffic: ZeroPark
First 2k traffic went through and the stats are looking promising. Update you at the end of the day.

Ok so I just got myself in to a mastermind group. SHIT! I was stupid. Anyway the leader of the mastermind just found the most stupidest flaw in this new campaign. I mean, I am for so long in this and I made this kinda mistakes. My offer was no way connected to my landers. I remember when we were making ecommerce home page and I was also fighting with content editors and designers that home page images dont link to product images. And now I did that mistake. So I changed them all and ill give you one for a taste and one will simply know what I did wrong:
f1ZvmvH.png

I covered the image because it might say to much about GEO. If you go to play detective, you might find the solution. So anyway what I also learned is that campaign 1 was stopped way to fast and I have some work to do tomorrow to retry the #1 campaign and see if I can squeeze more from it.

So as I said the stats:

7X3winx.png

Nothing in particular is happening. Im going to spend 3x payout on each angle before making any conclusions. Traffic is pretty huge in that GEO so that will happen tomorrow I guess.

Next steps for weekend:
- optimize that campaign
- do all for campaign 1 (LATAM app install offer); that means check the data of past and put in separate campaigns on Popads, add 2 new landers to it.
- create new antivirus campaign for same GEO as whatsapp is running (PIN subs)
- look in to myself LOL --> that one is because today I figure it out I am not SHIT organized. And for that biz. you have to be organized ... well pretty much for all

Overall:

Now I am closing somewhere $300-$400 adspend. In that time I generated about $100 worth of conversions so is not that bad at all.

Hi to all,

I know I didnt keep the promise of writing a follow along but I would like to point out how life can change in 2 months, read first post and here is the last two months earning report:

t0SdUl7.png

Its not a brag either, well take it as you want.

Hi to all,

I know I didnt keep the promise of writing a follow along but I would like to point out how life can change in 2 months, read first post and here is the last two months earning report:

t0SdUl7.png

Its not a brag either, well take it as you want.
Congrats, care to write a guide to help people? Also post this as a success story so you can get another entry into the giveaway!

Congrat mate, be sure to safeguard your money before going into deep investment, don't just push the turbo. Use your money wisely.

MI
Back