The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

600$ month in 90 days with Amazon Affiliate marketing - Is it doable? Let's try!

sawadeemedia

affiliate
Can I make 600$/month in 90 days with my Amazon Affiliate Marketing site?

I've been wanting to write a journal like this for a very long time (Not only here on this platform but just in life in general.. I've been wanting to express myself hoping it would help others that's been through the same thing that I did or even if they didn't just anyone that can relate to the struggle, hustle and everything that comes with trying to better oneself. There's a bunch of reasons why I haven't done it before (fear of not writing proper English, fear of being judged, no self-confidence, etc..) but I think the best way to go about this challenge and inspire other people is to just go ahead and face my fears and that's what I'm planning on doing.
Just a few things before we start...
  • In this thread, I will regularly write about my own life and basically share with y'all what it feels like to be me, who I am, and also talk about my own personal goals outside of marketing (In short: My life journey) I know this might be boring for some of y'all that are here only for the Affiliate Marketing side of things (which is 100% understandable) so I'll use the caption ''spoiler'' for my personal updates and to anyone that wants to know more about me all you gonna have to do is click on the spoiler button
  • If you have any questions or anything you want to tell me that you don't want people to see (I've been through that....) you can send me a private message here and I'll answer 100%.
  • Respect means everything to me... so please be respectful and you can rest assured that I'll do the same.

With that being said, LET'S GOO!!!

What are my goals?

I see so many people setting unrealistic goals and giving up after a week or two. It happens all the time and this forum is living proof of it. How many people talk about making X0,000$ money per month while they're just starting only to give up and disappear a few days/weeks after. How do I know? Well, I did my homework and research before I decided that this would be the platform where I would document my journey. And I do have quite a story as a human being.. but that's for another time.

These are the REALISTIC numbers that I'm aiming for:

600$ PROFIT (month)> First 90 days or before
1500$ PROFIT (month)> 180 days

How am I gonna do it?

I do have some kind of experience in marketing. When I was a teenager I was addicted to 2 games (Starcraft: Brood War & Counter-Strike 1.6) and in both games, I've achieved some kind of success because of how hard-headed I am.

At 16 years old, I was top 5 in Canada in Starcraft Broodwar and as for Counter-Strike, I participated in the World Cyber Games (WCG) In Germany to represent Canada. I remember in 2005, I've been able to book a meeting with the Guru Energy Drink representative in Montreal at their office to pursue them to sponsor us for our next tournament. Result? We had free Guru drinks for our next 4 events!!

In 2017, I've made a website while I was drunk with a friend here in Thailand and we both challenged each other about who would make the most sales (money) in a month. It took me around 72 hours to open the site and get all the pages loaded up. I made my first sale 5 days in. It was so unexpected even to this day I don't understand why someone bought from my site (I'm so thankful tho... Thank you Lisa from Vancouver ). I did lose the challenge though and by A LOT. But just the fact that I made one sale proved to me that it can be done. I didn't care at all that I lost this challenge because, to be honest, I wasn't expecting to win it anyway. But the fact that I got a sale was huge for me and I know I could build on that.

I guess you're wondering what this has to do with this thread or Affiliate marketing in general and I agree. Why am I talking about these things that happened over a decade ago? Well, I do because I know I have it in me. I do have some kind of experience. I, however, do have some devils in my ears every day that try to distract me and keep me off-track. That's something that if you read my personal journey I'll share a lot about it.

So yes - How am I gonna do it? Just by being perseverant, believing in me, and just keep pushing. I know it can be achieved and it can be achieved easier than people think. But determination and persistence are absolutely everything. A lot of people say that motivation is everything but I absolutely disagree. Motivation is nothing if you're not a persistent person... you gonna give up quick (another reason why you have to find a niche or something that you're passionate about and that you love). For me, persistence is the #1 thing you need in life for absolutely everything.

What's next?

I want to give a huge shoutout and thanks to @Honeybadger here because he's a big inspiration for me and he's been kind enough to answer my questions in DM and also @shaunm for just taking his time to share his journey with everyone. Both of these guys are huge inspirations for me to do the same with you guys.

As of now, I've already bought the domain, I've already set up most of the main pages. It's just about making sure that everything's on point. As far as how I'm planning to monetize the site, what's my vision, etc... then I'll share everything with you guys either tomorrow or Monday (I'm a Muay Thai guy and one of my good friends is fighting on the UFC 268 card so on Sunday I'll be looking at it but for sure I'll be updating).

I have so many personal things to share with you all and I can't wait. I want all of us to succeed together. I want to set a blueprint and inspire people that's really my goal.

LET'S GET IT!!!​

Glad to see that you overcame your initial frustration when you were attempting to post this Journey yesterday --add that to shit happens and lessons learned the hard way about the anti-spam actions we needed to take over a year ago with regard to the typical URL attributes used in post titles.

That said, you can sell almost anything once but can you sell that thing often enough to make any money? Indeed, the conundrum of Marketing 101. Everyone has to deal with this.

The other consideration is what was the one-time profit?

If it was just $10 it was just a stepping stone, an encouragement towards bigger things perhaps.

If that one of a kind sale was $250K you might have made bank.

I have had both type of sales happen for me --but a lot more of the $10 kind and rarely if ever again --such is life sometimes.

600$ PROFIT (month)
First 90 days or before
--> that is Feb 7, 2021

1500$ PROFIT (month)
180 days
--> that is May 7, 2021

Am suggesting that you create a Spreadsheet
of visits and earnings
daily or weekly

I, however, do have some devils in my ears every day that try to distract me and keep me off-track.

Scheduled actions in
  • daily
  • weekly
  • monthly
  • annual calendar
& phone, desktop and email alerts

I want to set a blueprint and inspire people that's really my goal.

Blueprint comes from your
diary then create a checklist
My affiliate web site action checklist
--> is 15 pages and still growing

Graybeard: If it was just $10 it was just a stepping stone, an encouragement towards bigger things perhaps.

Set milestones
& celebrate milestones

Last edited:
90 days for your first $600 with Amazon affiliate could be a bit of a challenge but nothing gets you going better than a good challenge :cool:
Don't get me wrong. I am not saying it's not possible. I am just pointing out to be prepared to put in the work.

I can see that you are starting with a new domain name. Is it an aged domain or a brand new one e.g never used before? Reason why I ask is because you are likely relying on SEO for traffic? Just guessing.

Consistent, reliable SEO traffic could take more than 90 days with a brand new domain. But again if you are sharp with your keywords selection you could potentially hit a home run.

Amazon requires you to send at least 3 qualified leads within 180 days to officially accept you as an affiliate. Unless you already have an existing associate account, I would suggest you factor this in your timeline.

Good Luck with your project and I will be interested to see the angle you use to make this happen. Following.

Very possible to earn $600 after 90 days
but the first payment arrives on a NET60 basis
when your commission earnings are $600
for period 1-31 December 2021
your payment will arrive 1 February 2022
this is just my Amazon Associates earnings
from month 1 to month 5
paid in month 3 to month 7

Paid 1 February 2021
(for 1-31 December 2020) --> $520
Paid 1 January 2021
(for 1-30 November 2020) --> $544
Paid 1 December 2020
(for 1-31 October) --> $622
Paid 1 November 2020
(for 1-30 September 2020) --> $68
Paid 1 October 2020
(for 1-31 August 2020) --> $15

Amazon requires you to send at least 3 qualified leads within 180 days to officially accept you as an affiliate. Unless you already have an existing associate account, I would suggest you factor this in your timeline.
Get these sales
as soon as possible
from friends and family
best not same surname
read Amazon Associates terms carefully
they closed my account 1st time around
I had to make a complaint
to get it reinstated

Bezo's has become one of the richest men in the world with his affiliate driven Amazon branding.
As far as the commission per sale and the payment of future sales, to existing customers, that are referred by affiliates --Amazon is being fair.

But as far as getting the name out (name recognition) as well as customer acquisition and customer retention Bezo's has really made bank.

One million SEO fiends who are want-to-be masterminds, even better, working for free: to sell my name and product --Laughing all the way to the bank.

Hell, I would keep someone on as an affiliate so long as they were advertising my business name to the public. Free publicity WTF: Hell yeah! :D

***sorry to get a bit off topic
Truth be told, affiliate marketers help Bezo build his brand and spread the world out. Now they are slicing commissions left, right and center.

Regardless, the Amazon brand has become so powerful that even $100 per month for 1 site is still a good income as you can replicate the success with 9 other sites to put you over the $1k/month mark.

This is almost "passive" income if you build your site right and get organic traffic.

Bezo's has become one of the richest men in the world with his affiliate driven Amazon branding.
As far as the commission per sale and the payment of future sales, to existing customers, that are referred by affiliates --Amazon is being fair.

But as far as getting the name out (name recognition) as well as customer acquisition and customer retention Bezo's has really made bank.

One million SEO fiends who are want-to-be masterminds, even better, working for free: to sell my name and product --Laughing all the way to the bank.

Hell, I would keep someone on as an affiliate so long as they were advertising my business name to the public. Free publicity WTF: Hell yeah! :D

***sorry to get a bit off topic

Update #1: Done with the main page time to get the articles rolling + need some advice
What's up guys :) This weekend was kinda crazy. I don't know if there are any fights fans here but if there are then you know how crazy the weekend was. UFC 268 + Canelo vs Plant + Bellator 270 - ohhh la la. I'll write more about it in my life update down below (just make sure to press the spoiler button).

I haven't only been having fun during the last few days and work needed to be done and has been done. I'm done with the main page (took me around 3 days) which I know is way longer than what it's supposed to be. But I honestly believe that even though most of the people that will visit my site (by most I mean almost all of them) won't land on the main page first I really believe in having a high-quality main page. Because if someone lands on your product page and feels confident and likes your page enough to buy something from there (or at least consider it) they will most likely be curious enough to visit your homepage (or any other page on your site).

One thing that makes me confident now is that I've been compiling sites that are having ok/good/great numbers and I'm not trying to knock on them (they don't care about my opinion anyway - they're making good money) their main page absolutely sucks. I think they're leaving money on the table. I want to make sure that I don't do the same mistake.

I want to clarify one thing about my goal...

The way I wrote my goal was kind of confusing (at least to me). When I said 600$ a month what I meant was I want to make 600$ in profit in the first 90 days no matter when it can happen. It doesn't have to be within a month or the next month or in 5 days. If I can make 600$ profit within 90 days then that's a W for me.

What tools/software am I using. How much does it cost?
I'm sticking to the basics and doing the things that I know. I've bought my domain with Namecheap and they're having a 30 day free trial for their Webhosting so I would be a fool to not take advantage of it (I know Namecheap isn't the greatest but I can still transfer everything after if needed..) Here are the main tools that I'm using.

- Namecheap (Domain + Webhosting)
- GetResponse (Landing page + mail service)
- Photoshop + Canva (Graphics)

I haven't heard a lot of people talking about GetResponse (whether it was positive or negative) but I personally been with them since April 2020 and I have nothing bad to say about them. Anytime I've had a problem they always had great 24/7 support. Btw I'm not associated with them in any shape or form I'm just giving you guys my personal experience. I'm the kind of person that once I find something that I'm comfortable with then I just stay with it.

What niche did I choose?
I'm not ready to go into details now (not because of all the amazing members here but I'm more afraid of the random lurkers) so I'm not gonna reveal my site but I don't mind telling you what it's about - waterproof products. I'll be posting screenshots and images anyway once we get the ball rolling :) I really really want to share it with you guys but I just think it's not the smart thing to do now. But yeah my niche will be around waterproof products.

Besides Affiliate Marketing how am I planning to monetize my site?
One thing that I don't see enough sites doing (even Youtube channel) is having a Patreon. Yes you won't make the bank with Patreon and you won't get rich but I did my homework and I have data over a few hundred affiliate websites and only 8% of them had a Patreon and they're making 70$+ a month with it!

Obviously, 70$ isn't life-changing money but it is money and I think it's something that everyone should have. Think about it... For me personally, 70$ would pay my Webhosting and some of the plugins I'm using.

Patreon isn't a possibility though without any following or visitors so I'm not counting on it for this challenge but I'll still put it on my site and who cares if I only have 1 or 2 Patreon. Money is money and I don't want to leave anything on the table.

Now to the personal stuff! :D

My psychologist and I think it's was a great idea to find a platform where I can express myself and learn from the OGs (my words - not her haha) and at the same time inspire others.

I'm originally from Montreal, Canada but moved to Thailand back in 2010 (When I was 22) after I got stabbed for being gay (It's kind of an ironic thing to say but I was stabbed in the Montreal gay village haha) and I fell in love with Thailand. I went back to Montreal in early 2011 but realized really quickly that this is not where I want to be and moved back to Thailand in March 2012. I haven't gone back since.

At that time some of my friends from Starcraft were actually quite successful poker players (They were making 40k USD a month from poker (I'm talking 2008-2011) and wanted me to learn poker). My best friend at that time invited me to join them and I didn't want to (I had no interest in Asian people... not that I was xenophobe or anything. I just sexually had no interest in Asians. But guess what? My visa was for 6 months and it's been 10 years that I'm here now (almost 11 haha). And I've been with my THAI boyfriend for years now.

I've been through a lot and can probably write a book my life (I'll share a lot more with you guys) but as of now I feel like I've said enough. If anyone want to ask me anything about Thailand or Asia in general I'm open and will answer you ASAP. If you're planning to come here or just curious about anything let me know I'll answer you asap.

Love you guys a lot <3

I really appreciate all your guy's support. There's not enough of that in this crazy world that we're living in. I truly appreciate it.

As a policy I will not advertise Your(Sponsor's/Vendor's/Seller's) Brand Name for free --meaning no payment of co-op advertising allowance to me.

I will not help build anyone's brand for free unless I have an equity interest in that brand and a conditional trademark license in writing --hardball.

I may sell your product for a CPA type commission --But if you screw me around I will market your competitor's product with my generic website or ad campaign. Toss you off like a dirty shirt (figuratively) a unilateral decision on my part.

Sword cuts both ways buddy. Been screwed more then once on this and learned the hard way.

@sawadeemedia
Where'd you go?
We miss you so
Seems like it's been forever
than you've been gone
please come back home
When I browse for old threads .. I see many cool members are not active anymore .. or they come here very rarely ..
I bet they are enjoying spending the money they earned on an island .. lol

- Samira

When I browse for old threads .. I see many cool members are not active anymore .. or they come here very rarely ..
I bet they are enjoying spending the money they earned on an island .. lol

- Samira
It's got alot quieter lately on AF
not sure why ??
Affiliate marketing opportunities are everywhere
More people, more products, more niches
than ever before

It's got alot quieter lately on AF
not sure why ??
Christmas season maybe. Either working hard on their Xmas promotions or shopping.

Also, some places on the globe now allow people to go out or travel, which people are likely itchy to do if they can.

If it doesn't happen before, the new year will see an upswing, at least it usually does.

Christmas season maybe. Either working hard on their Xmas promotions or shopping.

Also, some places on the globe now allow people to go out or travel, which people are likely itchy to do if they can.

If it doesn't happen before, the new year will see an upswing, at least it usually does.
This sounds so right! also they- weren't so active on November, everyone was busy with the black friday ..
Hope to see the cool mems around again

- Samira

It's a needs-based thing
I actually NEED to do this
it's not a hobby or a 90-day challenge
my day job is very physically demanding
and it's quite long hours
being a full time affiliate
has to be the plan (not just a dream)

MI
Back