The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey To Being A Forex Millionaire Social Media Guru.

steveFXjobs

affiliate
Hey Guys

I have been trading forex since 2012

recently i have heard about Forex prop firm so i spent many months developing a strategy for prop firms and i finally developed something thats bulletproof, basically prop firms make you go through a super hard challenge and if you pass that challange they fund your trading account and let you keep a percentage of profits, this didnt exist when i started trading.. so today is day 1 for me on that challange.

BASICALLY MY FIRST PAYCHECK IM GOING TO BUY A JEEP WRANGLER AND BE A YOUTUBE FOREX BLOGGER AND THEN SELL MY TRADING COURSE FOR $700 AND MAKE MILLIONS TRADING IN PROP FIRM AND SELLING MY COURSE, THEN ILL BUY LAMBORGHINIS AND MARKET THE SHIT OUT OF MYSELF THAI LOPEZ STYLE..

HOPEFULLY AS TIME GOES I PARTNER WITH A MARKETER THATS GOOD AT MARKETING, IF NOT THATS STILL FINE.

Fooled '-'
Screenshot - 03_01_2022 , 14_34_03.png

- Samira

Well nice man .First thing if you want to achieve someyhing its the thinking .Many people will get you down and says you are crazy if you think so big .Many succesful people in this world was called crazy by other people because they was thinking so big

Why is it always millions?
most folk need thousands
and not millions
thousands sounds more realistic
very few people ever make millions

I will update this thread once a week, i will be online here everyday to answer questions.
1658920633969.png

He must have tapped out or moved on to greener pastures.
Actually, there was super volatility the past 30 days in the real FOREX market --the GBP and Euro short was the win.

1658920945643.png

I used to be interested in forex... and I wouldn't mind learning it now. But I was always stopped by talk about how everyone was left with nothing. And you can only make money with a lot of capital.
This is because all the losers come online to complain about it and bring others down. All the winners have gone on holiday and enjoy their earnings so no time to post on the internet and attract attention from the haters.

banners
Back