The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make $10k per month?

Hi @victom,
we're happy that you have decided to work with us! :) However, we've noticed that you have stopped adding posts for some time, so we come back to you to ask you if we can help you?

You mentioned starting a blog, you can check out our guide on how to do that here - click.

If you have any questions or concerns, our support and mentor are available in our panel to assist you.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

Hi guys! I have no excuse for my disappearance. For the past 5 or 6 weeks I've been completely gone from the world of affiliate marketing, but I'm ready to come back. What came to me as a surprise was my account balance once I signed in again just a few minutes ago.

efA0H5j46CxhRwzEXeVDDsnjuT0rtmRi5d5knC39jM2mLN688mhLF8Z6y0ohbNKpnWAuYhj77VXZNiQuGlbavjaxqgg774sV0snH_OJR7BNJycb4laSQ6UBclJiokA3M_wTbplIr

$140 for not doing anything for over a month? Not bad. And it's all thanks to smartlinks from the "for adults'' category. And the fact that I was very stubborn with my links :D

you are doing great, keep it up! youre just using social media, forums as your traffic source, right? whats the offer type? cpl, email submit or else? thanks!
YugznJ1mVl388N_1OFKcMDjwlftr2UeKs7FKPDZubOfugPlQpM6W3EU0L1pmuq6J6OdBuWYumFO20LQj_9pp8sTJilj0tKF2AIeNflQCgKHBDK8hsxnxtfSgQR6y4yltbi7sr8Hk

Thank you! Yes and yes. It's mostly CPL with a commission based on creating an account and confirming an email address. Creating Pinterests pins works, too!

Hello! Is it just spam on social networks and forums?

Hi! Well, I wouldn't call it spam but yeah, I don't have any other traffic source at the moment.

Hi @victom,

we're happy that you have decided to work with us!
v_YrMEabHONvk1UL7yzRebnbqXNY7VSx144148ZxlfCD-QYgmbVeT-WI-0eUEPgon3AjVgZ23rIwwws78oSUytF-TthK0t4fSIhZyaEBM5x_GeZE0ypwYn5-gvsgMH1kf_zvN-ua
However, we've noticed that you have stopped adding posts for some time, so we come back to you to ask you if we can help you?

You mentioned starting a blog, you can check out our guide on how to do that here - click.

Hi guys! Thanks for encouragement :) I have actually checked out your blog and saw your Valentine's Day ebook and I have just submitted my vote for you. Since I was promoting mostly dating campaigns I thought that Valentine's Day may be a great opportunity for me. Hope to enjoy my reading :)

3L4ky8W.png

This week wasn’t so great but it’s mainly because I have been focusing on learning some new stuff and not the practice, really. I thought that if I wanna go hard with this I can’t use the half measures and just put hundreds of links on random websites. I mean, I know it’s part of the job but one day I honestly want my website to earn money for my while I’m on vacation or whatever. Sounds unreal, but I believe it can happen :D

Is affiliate marketing an actual passive income for you guys?

3L4ky8W.png

This week wasn’t so great but it’s mainly because I have been focusing on learning some new stuff and not the practice, really. I thought that if I wanna go hard with this I can’t use the half measures and just put hundreds of links on random websites. I mean, I know it’s part of the job but one day I honestly want my website to earn money for my while I’m on vacation or whatever. Sounds unreal, but I believe it can happen :D

Of course it can be, I've had passive income for years with SEO though in the past.
Even if you're on vacation, you can't help but check in on stats ;)
It depends how you acquire traffic, if it's manually then no, but if you reach a stage where traffic flows without doing anything then yes.

Even with PPC, if you optimize campaigns and they are solid, they can run as long as there is funds in the account and be autopilot and consistent. But it's always best to check on them!

NVpqMSt.png

Another week, another 100 bucks :p Since I’m still trying to focus on learning a theory as much as I can, I treat the whole promotion process quite lightly. I found some blogs with an erotic theme and whenever I could I put my links in the comment sections, etc. It wasn’t that productive but as I said, I think that my learning process is like an investment.

This week wasn’t so great but it’s mainly because I have been focusing on learning some new stuff and not the practice, really. I thought that if I wanna go hard with this I can’t use the half measures and just put hundreds of links on random websites.
Good strategy, build the solid foundation
Random actions get random results

I mean, I know it’s part of the job but one day I honestly want my website to earn money for my while I’m on vacation or whatever. Sounds unreal, but I believe it can happen
Belief based on logic is the best way forward
Affiliate marketing is simple math for 1 month
  • 20,000 people visit your site
  • 2,000 people click
  • 200 people buy
  • You get $10 per sale
  • 200 sales = $2,000
It's example but this example almost certainly exists
So the challenge is getting products to people what need them

No, it's never been a passive income for me
I started with clear financial objectives to achieve on set dates
(this included paying ALL my bills, didn't have a job :eek::eek::eek:)
I read alot about affiliate marketing and online marketing in general before getting started
Read several books including Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
So it was clear that real people were making money
But at that time I did not know 95% of people quit when it gets tough
Logic has been a big part in my success so far
I'm not interested in rumors, so I go straight to source and get facts
Then crunch the numbers with magic calculator

What's all this 'passive income' anyway? It's a myth for 99.9% of people
Will you live a passive life, with passive friends and passive experiences?
'Go hard or go home' is what I say

Last edited:
hey dude. I just read your experience and registered in MyLeads. Tell me something more about where did you post your link? Okay

Tg1H7k2.png

This week was honestly no different than any other. My Facebook “fake” account was banned but I'll be trying to figure out a way to continue using it as my traffic source because surprisingly enough it wasn’t that bad and I think it gave me a lot of valid leads. However I’ve heard that facebook is quite risky and should not bring that much profit. Once my website is ready I will be using mylead’s content lockers, too. I have read some of its case studies and I wonder if it’s not a little too good to be true. Maybe I will be testing content lockers from different networks, like ogads. Have you guys tried any of them?

Tg1H7k2.png

This week was honestly no different than any other. My Facebook “fake” account was banned but I'll be trying to figure out a way to continue using it as my traffic source because surprisingly enough it wasn’t that bad and I think it gave me a lot of valid leads. However I’ve heard that facebook is quite risky and should not bring that much profit. Once my website is ready I will be using mylead’s content lockers, too. I have read some of its case studies and I wonder if it’s not a little too good to be true. Maybe I will be testing content lockers from different networks, like ogads. Have you guys tried any of them?
Ogads or cpagrip are the best for content locking and incentive.

@Graybeard

How about "How to make $1million per month?"

All politics aside :cool:
Until today I didn't know that you could make over $1 million per month from Facebook Ads
.. according to points 99 and 100 on page 35 of this lawsuit
www.factcheckzuck.com/assets/10-19-2020-Owens-Complaint.pdf

"99. Candace Owens, LLC derives significant revenue from posts it makes on various social media websites, including Facebook. For example, between June 1, 2020 and June 21, 2020 alone, Candace Owens, LLC generated approximately $780,000 in revenue from advertising on Facebook for an average of approximately $35,500 per day."

"100. On a monthly basis, Candace Owens, LLC loses $1,065,000 in Facebook revenues. This along with other damages caused by Facebook’s ban result in monthly damages of $1,082,750.58."

That is just insane amount of money from Facebook Ads

That 'lawsuit' is a joke filed in pro per --- I'd like my reading time back
If she was really making $1 million a month why can't she afford to pay an attorney to represent her in that action?
**correction on page 51 the plaintiff's attorney is listed.
Anyway, since the core issue is her 'fictional' disavowal of the Pandemic statistics I would dismiss that lawsuit. ***

The rambling recitals are the hilarious meltdown of a MAGA snowflake.

$1million per month from Facebook Ads is impressive
I did a double take, though it was a whole year
Are there other ways to see people's Facebook Ads earnings?
Looking for sources in the public domain pls
Would be interesting to see how different niches/demographics convert

MI
Back