The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This time is real. Watch me! Just watch.

Til

Ok lets see. First post is going to be a little of an introduction (which will be copied to introduce myself section, because there is a bubble on the right saying i should do this :D
With second post ill start a follow along.

F6prYPS.png

So now that you figure it out, that your not reading the picture but the actual text we can go on :)

Why I am writing this follow along?

Because currently I cant afford a subscription
for STM and is however one of my goals and because I have put myself a goal ill start writing a blog. Making a wordpress, picking a theme and do all the things that comes with a blog will take me all the day ++ and I will not be getting any traffic. So I start here and there I maybe move all to a blog, STM and god knows where.

I remembered one more thing: Because I tend to procrastinate and forum may push me.

Who am I?

Im Tilen and I come from small country in EU - Slovenia. I have been in affiliate for 7+ years, but more or less was active on BHW doing grey stuff. I have had my ups in affiliate and downs ofc. but nonetheless it was never to much with other traffic sources then Facebook and AdWords but on the other hand im familiar with all, cloaking, mobile traffic, lp optimization, ad creation, Photoshop, tracking, you name it.

Whats your motivation?

Well in the recent year ive got in to a little debt ... a little <--- not sarcastic. And when i was shit broke not a long time ago (yeah I was collecting f*** coins on my table for a coffe) I made some conclusions about me, what I love to do etc. and the answer was - REFRESHING STATS (sounds familiar right?). So long story short, I have a pretty good paying job now (6-8h a day) and I'm slowly paying the debts (it was not borrowed from mafia so is ok :)). Since I had go through most of a learning curve being an IMer I think success is around a corner, if not - so be it. I'm a pretty stubborn type of guy.

What will be doing?

Well the budgets are as they are ... currently I can afford of some losses every month so ill measure my earnings in losses for first few weeks/months. Ill be focusing mostly on mobile PINs and app downloads on popunders/popups (popads) and ill surely throw some Facebook (have cloaker) and AdWords.

My resources:

Cloaker
Affiliate networks (clickdealer, neverblue, a4d, affiliaxe, c2m, mundomedia, oasis, etc.)
Sense of humor
Colombian girlfriend
Internet
Trello filled with motivational stuff, goals, and daily ops.
Some books to read

Challenges:

More or less finding a hang in PIN submits, I am getting some conversions on app downloads but would rather do PINs (just more interesting and more money :)) - more in actual follow along

Goals Week 37:

- Spend $100 and earn and evaluate what I learned from that spending
- tracking - adsbridge (trial version) but will buy pro soon i guess
- Write every day in this follow along
- Try to get the campaign profitable if not kill and launch new
- Find and join Skype mastermind group (hey ho - if you are in any, I would be glad, Im not a big spender but know quite some things and can contribute ;)

Oh thats it :) Lets start!

Bah working on hosting because I was on some shitty one. Anyway now Im on hostwinds shared which I think will solve the problems. Yeah VPS, I know ... its on goals list :)

Sooooo FOLLOW ALONG:

Currently I am running a campaign:

network: clickdealer
offer: app download /antivirus
traffic: popads

Costs are slightly deficit since I was playing around with that tracking tool:

One campaign (running):

2015-09-07_1916.png

Other campaign (paused):

2015-09-07_1919.png

Landers running:

2015-09-07_1920.png

2015-09-07_1921.png

Focus for rest of today:

1. Exclude more placements which are 3x app payout and no conversion
2. Fix that shitty hosting and move it to hostwinds
3. Get ideas here if I should kill the campaign or not to kill :)

Let me know if you need any other info.

Last edited:
No this is how I keep my trello weekly goals. We are in 37th week of the year. However maybe it would be a good idea I start with like week 1 and I evaluate like that.

Awesome start @Til, one thing I would suggest is possibly covering some sensitive information like offer so that other don't steal your campaigns, I wish you all the best I know this will become a "gold" thread pretty soon, you have the right attitude!

Yeah Kevin I was thinking about covering but for now ... well if they steal now, then at least i know im on the right track :)

Awesome start @Til, one thing I would suggest is possibly covering some sensitive information like offer so that other don't steal your campaigns, I wish you all the best I know this will become a "gold" thread pretty soon, you have the right attitude!

Good advice All he needs is for someone to copy and do better than he is doing

Yeah Kevin I was thinking about covering but for now ... well if they steal now, then at least i know im on the right track :)

By the way welcome to AffiliateFix. All 4 of your posts are in this thread. Can't wait to read more of your journey.

Hey @Til thanks for posting... I dont think you are a born marketer, but I am damn sure that you are a born writer and quite a good one too. So try, Elance / Upwork for some writing gigs to. In this way you can supplement you Dreams with a steady stream of Dollars :). I have a humble suggestion for you too,

Colombian girlfriend

Drop this resource for a few months and you will see that you have already got ample of investments for your campaigns.. by the way it was a joke and I know quite a bad one. Looking forward to hear from you soon

Hey @Til thanks for posting... I dont think you are a born marketer, but I am damn sure that you are a born writer and quite a good one too. So try, Elance / Upwork for some writing gigs to. In this way you can supplement you Dreams with a steady stream of Dollars :). I have a humble suggestion for you too,

Drop this resource for a few months and you will see that you have already got ample of investments for your campaigns.. by the way it was a joke and I know quite a bad one. Looking forward to hear from you soon

Yeah ... book ... also on to do list haha :D

As for Colombian girlfriend - believe me, dumping Colombian girlfriend brings more troubles or less fingers or something. Dont worry ... I'm good with "black humor" oh and thanks.

In my job brainstorming a little and checking:

Ok so day 2 (yesterdays stats).

Facebook traffic: (spend is somehow correct)
2015-09-08_1419.png

popads (spend is somehow correct):
2015-09-08_1421.png

Overall spend on this campaign: $61.5
Overall revenue on this campaign: $4.14

Im trying to make some conclusions about it, but I think the offer is not converting the best and/or what I think even more that is already used to death.

Question before trying next venture. Do you think I should go on with this or leave it?
Im going to go over when I get come: countries that performed best (are 4 all together so it wont be a problem) to see maybe some significance on os, carrier, etc.

So will come back in a few

I would suggest sticking with one traffic source and one offer to start. Limit your variables as much as possible to increase your chance in finding what works.

The "shotgun approach" by just running RON and blacklisting what doesn't work is always a horrible idea for someone new.

Will take a look at campaign some more and throw some more $$ in to it.

However I have already created a new campaign on FB for Download Now offer (cloaking)

Traffic source:
FB
Offer: Download Now
GEO: secret
Landers: secret

Put 4 angles out on paper, two implemented so far and will come back with first results.

Thinking of throwing that campaign on popads to and make a little more aggressive landers.

Will take a look at campaign some more and throw some more $$ in to it.

However I have already created a new campaign on FB for Download Now offer (cloaking)

Traffic source:
FB
Offer: Download Now
GEO: secret
Landers: secret

Put 4 angles out on paper, two implemented so far and will come back with first results.

Thinking of throwing that campaign on popads to and make a little more aggressive landers.

Those landers you are planning on using on PopAds, are those just images, and when the user clicks anywhere on it it redirects him to the offer? Or are they HTML pages, with a real working button, that sends them to the offer?

Those landers you are planning on using on PopAds, are those just images, and when the user clicks anywhere on it it redirects him to the offer? Or are they HTML pages, with a real working button, that sends them to the offer?

Are not images ... are landing pages with a working button. They go to offer yes.

Are not images ... are landing pages with a working button. They go to offer yes.

Wow, that was a fast reply! :)

Do you think it would be possible to do the same with just an image? Or does the user actually get redirected to a whole new page?

(Last question I promise (; )

Yeah is because Im heading to bed and im catching last emails :D Yes it would be possible with an image and the user gets redirected to a whole new page - link (which is an offer). However there are some dynamic variables included which ofc. wont work on an image. And if my memory goes way back I was once reading something about having only images for a lander is not that good. Check adsbridge, they have really good landing page creator inside the tracking tool.

Yeah is because Im heading to bed and im catching last emails :D Yes it would be possible with an image and the user gets redirected to a whole new page - link (which is an offer). However there are some dynamic variables included which ofc. wont work on an image. And if my memory goes way back I was once reading something about having only images for a lander is not that good. Check adsbridge, they have really good landing page creator inside the tracking tool.

Maybe I'll split test some images and adsbridge landing pages. Images save me a lot of time (can make them in 5 minutes), but adsbridge also has its advantages since it's pretty cheap.

Thanks, you helped me out with your answer. Good luck with your earnings!

I aint slackin, I aint slackin. I have been working on one campaign from some method and Ive earned some bucks to invest in my Paid traffic journey.

Here are the stats from that:

Jz6nkcY.png

banners
Back