The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This Month Clickbank Earning is higher Profits than January to March

shafi kasmani

I am very Happy first time This Month Clickbank Earning is higher Profits than January to March

January to March $332 Total Profits

I Promoted clickbanks Products on Both FREE Traffic and Paid Traffic i.e Bing ads, Solo ads, Youtube and Blogger website!

Awesome, I surprised this month is higher profits $382.15

You see screenshot
puaryT1.png

xtxGkYP.png

Gross Sales = 13 items = $569.78
Refunds = 6 items = $187.63
Sale Upsells = 12 items = $323.99
Net Sale Profits = $382.15

You learn My Journey with Bing and Clickbank $50 to $100 Per day

Last edited:
As your bids are 5 to 10cents, wondering how could you generate so many clicks, if it is not broad match?
How much is your ad spend for net $382?

Amazing!
What is your keyword research strategy? I've tried bing in the past but I wasn't event getting impressions, let alone clicks (using exact match)

Congrats, I can't imagine promoting anthing but ClickBank. The framework allows anyone go from a complete newbie to expert with a lot of free information. ALL I do is spend days reading up on Clickbank and this has allowed me to become more aware of other affiliate programs. It seems like ClickBank is the ONLY Affiliate company that would not mind you to become more successful than them. Other affilaite networks like Sharasale, AMazon, Walmart are run like corporations where they want to pay you in smaller increments for the amount of work you do and they receive higher profits. ClickBank rewards your work by giving you more than 50% percent of the product sales as if you own the product yourself. You get 5%, 10%, 20% with other companies. THe products with ClickBAnk are worldclass along with the staff, which should give anyone the confidence to build a lifestyle of there dreams doing work on their own. Not neglecting your daily routine of course like dating, laundry, and family time, friends..

What are the tools you use to generate keywords free or paid and should I use tracking software or net excuse me brother but I'm newbie

MI
Back