The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

there is click but no conversion

nasro02

affiliate
hello my friend
i choose product from clickbank and creat landing page on wix and make ads with google i receive click but no conversion i want know where is the problem

hello my friend
i choose product from clickbank and creat landing page on wix and make ads with google i receive click but no conversion i want know where is the problem

So, you only tell us that you are trying to promote a Clickbank product and that you are using a free website builder. There are your first two problems.

if you are an inexperienced Newbie, Clickbank is not your friend. you do not yet have the skills to try and promote digital products of that nature.

Invest in your business. I can tell you are not even using a tracker. If you were, you may have been able to answer your own question.

Tell us exactly what you have invested into your business.

Tell us exactly which tools you have invested in.

So, you only tell us that you are trying to promote a Clickbank product and that you are using a free website builder. There are your first two problems.

if you are an inexperienced Newbie, Clickbank is not your friend. you do not yet have the skills to try and promote digital products of that nature.

Invest in your business. I can tell you are not even using a tracker. If you were, you may have been able to answer your own question.

Tell us exactly what you have invested into your business.

Tell us exactly which tools you have invested in.
product vegan recipe
landing page wix
google ads
location target united states
budget 15
bid manual cpc 0.58
keyword
vegan diet plan
vegan protein
vegan cookbook
plant based diet
easy vegan recipes

15/.58 = 25.862 clicks
There are so many free recipes for the taking on the internet why would you buy them? <<< that is the downside
Every selling situation has some resistance --an abundance of free content or product is a hard one to overcome.

25 Google ads PPC referrals 'should' create a sale or two generally --but not always --there are other factors to consider:
  • Your English is not that good (no offense meant).
  • So, who did the landing page? That may be part of the problem too.
  • Credibility is 98% in selling (or better stated as conversion).
  • Americans do not trust poor English --that just creates doubt and sales (conversion) resistance.
thank you so much لاقخ
What do you recommend
I want advice from you

15/.58 = 25.862 clicks
There are so many free recipes for the taking on the internet why would you buy them? <<< that is the downside
Every selling situation has some resistance --an abundance of free content or product is a hard one to overcome.

25 Google ads PPC referrals 'should' create a sale or two generally --but not always --there are other factors to consider:
  • Your English is not that good (no offense meant).
  • So, who did the landing page? That may be part of the problem too.
  • Credibility is 98% in selling (or better stated as conversion).
  • Americans do not trust poor English --that just creates doubt and sales (conversion) resistance.

I agree with the replies above, but there are really a lot of things that can influence conversion rates.

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet is the offer landing page itself.

Not only does it make a big difference how people are presented the offers on your site, but what also matters is how people see the offers on the offer landing page.

Some of the offers I've seen don't have very good landing pages so they likely have low conversion rates. So I would suggest paying attention to the offer's stats like the gravity and average $ conversion.

I've made Clickbank work in the past with Facebook ads. This is how I did it...

1. Pick one of the best sellers (I promoted Backyard Revolution)
  2. Spy on competition (free or paid tools)
  3. Create a quiz lander (check my signature for free tools)
  4. Create legal pages (very important for FB ads!)
  5. Add reward download in the same niche (like a PLR e-book)
  6. Set up thank you page and autoresponder with your hop link (check my signature for free tools)
  7. Buy domain and connect to lander
  8. Create FB business manager and fan page for your niche/offer
  9. Add FB pixel to funnel
  10. Warm up your fan page
  11. Create ads sets (spy on competition)
  12. Run campaign
  13. Split test everything

hello my friend
why are you making a landing page for click bank products though? they already have landing pages...you are just making your users have to read your page, then click, and read the sales page....what's the point? i just direct link to those pages and see if they work or not

How fast does the target page --the actual sales page load --after ClickBank's redirect to the offer's server.
How many actual clicks out past (through) you landing page? in=> out?
my stats from the ad networks are overstated (a lot) and the selling page gets 50% of the CTR from my landing pages (or my redirection) server --I COUNT THE FK*K*N hits and actual CTR including log the user ID of the hit.

in 20 min this morning: pops a bit trashy traffic;
'ad' network Total 2,505 2.5%
1857 logs/traffic.log 3.4%
101 logs/click_out.log 5.4%

9+42+13 =64 ==affiliate programs 63.3%

So what is the real CR LMAO?
I spent a whole $3
it cost $0.046 or $4.60CPM after filtering
If I convert 1 out of 300 great
(3/64)*300 = $13.800 ad cost
the payout is $50-$500 year on revshare.

1636487077600.png

hello my friend
How many clicks? And how long have you been waiting, if you're working with google ads, the results aren't immidiate, you should wait for up to 7 days..
Maybe your Website isn't costumized well .. the visitors don't get what they're looking for easily .. (make sure it takes them 1-3 clicks)
Maybe your ads or your landing page is be the problem, maybe it's not designed well, not that interesting or the speech isn't on the point..

✿ Samira ✿

Last edited:
How many clicks? and how long how you been waiting, if you're working with google ads, the results aren't immidiate, you should wait for up to 7 days..
Maybe your Website isn't costumized well .. the visitors don't get what they're looking for easily .. (make sure it takes thm 1-3 clicks)
Maybe your ads or your landing page is be the problem, maybe it's not well designed well, not that interesting or the speech isn't on the point..

✿ Samira ✿
im certain his landing page is the problem, since click bank products have their own landing pages...that's nonsensical and im sure it confuses people..it would certainly annoy me, because those click bank pages be one super long page

hello my friend
You should definitely try to join some smaller affiliate forums, held by some individuals, and not that large on when you are at the beginning and not sure about some things. It should give you a better balance between clicks and conversions. On the other hand, how many clicks did you receive in comparison with conversions? Maybe your click rate is also low.

If you’re getting clicks into your site but no conversions, there are two main possible issues; a poorly managed ad campaign or a poor website. And you might be surprised at how often it’s the latter. There are several steps which you can make: check the relevancy of the traffic; analyze the whole website to determine a problem. As for the second option, you have to check everything, design, targeted landing pages, usability and other things. I guess in this case you will be able to find what's wrong with your website.

MI
Back