The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The world of dating offers

WoodBulb

affiliate
Hi

At this moment of my journey I am trying to get myself familiar with the basic concepts and verticales of affiliate marketing.

While browsing for information about the different verticals, I found out a pretty complete webinar from Propeller Ads. In this webinar there were some case studies of campaigns, where most of the ads where focused on people looking for inmediate intimate encounters, not dating itself like it would be for meeting, edarling, etc

Is this the main focus of the vertical? I thought that this would be the purpose of Adult vertical.

One further question for those affiliates that work on this vertical: is this a profitable vertical in LATAM? Would you recommend any other Tier-2 Geos?

Thank you un avance for tour answers!

What does it cost per month?
Can enough of the traffic you propose to use afford to pay that?

Affordability of some product or service is always an issue.

What does it cost per month?
Can enough of the traffic you propose to use afford to pay that?

Affordability of some product or service is always an issue.

Does this mean that Adult offers are usually too expensive for these GEOs? I mean "generally speaking", since I assume this might depend a lot on the offer...

Some of the primary top verticals are Money, Health, Beauty, Relationships, Travel, etc.

Adult, for example, is a sub-niche or secondary (or tertiary) vertical of Relationships, as would be Dating.

Understood! Thank you for the clarifications. So they are not separated niches, but one exists within the other.

no idea. the offer has to be affordable to the traffic to succeed.
my understanding is that there are less expensive offers for lower tier income markets.
say the average income is the local currency equivalent to $1,200 mo --then the offer should be an amount reasonable to the income level.
there are rich people everywhere but there are fewer to be had -- the top 25% are your market most likely.

MI
Back