The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Word Best

Graybeard

When you use the word BEST:

Affiliates use the word best when seeking advice because they are looking for the most effective way to make money. Usually, because they have no idea of what they are doing. Or, they need a boss to tell them what to do! If that is your case --get a day job. Being an independent business person is not right for you at this time.

If you are looking for advice on how to be a successful affiliate or business person, the best advice is to be willing to try new things and to be patient. There is no magic formula for success. There is no one "best" way to make money as an affiliate. However, if you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can be successful.

The most successful business-people are also very patient. They know that it takes time to build up a successful business. They are not looking for a quick fix or a get-rich-quick scheme. Instead, they are willing to put in the hard work and research required to succeed.

Entrepreneurship can be learned but it cannot be gifted to you as a theory --success is about trial and error, suffering small losses to learn and capitalizing (scaling) on your victories.

When you use the word BETTER:

There are a few affiliate offer options available for those who are interested in promoting products or services online. The most common option is to find a company that offers an affiliate program, and then sign up to be an affiliate for that company. Once you are an affiliate, you will be given a unique affiliate link that you can use to promote the company's products or services.

No matter which option you choose, it is important to do your research and make sure that you are promoting products or services that you believe in. You should also make sure that you are promoting products or services that are relevant to your audience. If you are promoting products or services that nobody wants or needs, you are not going to make any sales.

Searching out the options is is always necessary! It's not just for beginners!

It can be overwhelming trying to figure out which option is the best fit for your goals.
It is a good idea to do some research and figure out just what your options are.
When choosing, what you think, may be a good idea; list out your options and weigh each options advantages and disadvantages.
I would choose the option that is the most beneficial to me. If both options are equally beneficial, I would choose the option that is less risky.

But at least, after making a comparison chart of your options, you might ask for input, or discussion, on the finer points of your option's plan of execution --and not just ask what is best and expect to be told (honestly with no ulterior motive).

However, there are a few things that all successful affiliates have in common. They are always on the lookout for new and better ways to promote their products and services. They are also willing to invest time and money into testing new strategies.

No more 'BEST' in titles --that is really dumb --ffs

I refrain from that as an adjective or noun when possible, however as a verb or an adverb it can have lofty worth.

Thanks for the information. I think there is no such thing as "The Best." Everyone must research and conclude what is "The Best" for themselves. We can not talk too general about a tool, an advertising platform, an affiliate network, etc. Everything has its pros and cons, and people should observe the option that suits them best.

What's the best coffee?
The one on sale this week, that I have used before and liked as good/better; or the boutique brand that costs 3 times as much?
The are few absolutes in life and often the better choice is relative to the situation ;)

What's the best coffee?
The one on sale this week, that I have used before and liked as good/better; or the boutique brand that costs 3 times as much?
The are few absolutes in life and often the better choice is relative to the situation ;)
Yes. To be more precise, the one I like but not always buy because of the price which is on sale this week

MI
Back