“webinar”/ paypertrail
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

The Unbelievable Idea. Learn How To Grow Fast

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Salvatore Scibetta, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Salvatore Scibetta

Salvatore Scibetta Affiliate affiliate

Hello, guys, I'm Salvatore from Italy, I'm doing affiliate for 5 months yet, and what I discovered is that the most powerful resource to grow fast in Affiliate Marketing Is working with other people, share ideas, doing networking!

I know the title was just a normal call to action so that you clicked to read more. :p
    My idea Is that I want to connect with other affiliates around the world to share info and tips about anything

Please If you want to connect with me just to talk about affiliate, campaigns, tools etc...

We are a worldwide family, right? ;)

Hope to hear you soon.

Greeting from Italy :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
  2. Golden Goose
  3. Anthonyyeee

Anthonyyeee Affiliate affiliate

Hi! How are you?I'm Anthony and I'm really interested in connecting with you. Let's make some money!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
    Salvatore Scibetta likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

Hi and welcome to AffiliateFix.

We are all happy you have joined us, but you are starting out here a bit incorrectly. We are not here for you to start off by taking members off site. This is known as forum hijacking. We help members here in the community and not by "funneling" them off to some other location. It's your first thread and you are attempting to hijack our membership. Please refrain from this going forward.

Engage the members in the forums, that way everyone benefits!

5. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Hiya, Salvatore and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yes, networking with others can be beneficial, both for information and moral support. We have plenty of both here, with more than 89,000 members of the AFix family. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Salvatore!

6. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello Salvatore Scibetta. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

7. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

hi , welcome to affiliatefix. Seems like you had a rough start ...i hope you take it positively and do the needful. Best wishes .

banners