The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The status of my affiliate business on social media... what can I do to improve it?

Pretty much.

I also need to know what are the exact instructions to follow.

I hear so many ways from other videos, but, some of them I can’t tell if they can get me banned or not, and I also can’t tell if I would really make money implementing the strategies or not.

I also need to know what are the exact instructions to follow.

I posted them already. Many times.

Everyone here in this thread has tried to help you, but you keep asking the same questions over and over like you expect different answers.

Read this entire thread. It is full of instructions and recommendations.

Engagement is only good on FB Private Groups... As a social media expert with friends who work at Facebook and who coach, a fb business page get like 0000000 engagement compared to private groups which has 60-70% engagement.

My advice... create a private facebook group and add value through lives, tutorials and polls

Honest
It likes like 100% pure spam
  • Zero engagement
  • Zero trust
  • Zero value to user
Suggest you find the industry leader in your niche
A account w/50k followers
  1. What images does it have
  2. What does it link to
  3. How often it posts
  4. What it has on the profile
  5. How much engagement
  6. What comments users write
  7. Who is following them
  8. Who do they follow
Study the champion
Before you take to the field
so true, I do this with everything!

Follow the advice of Shawna. Instead of joining the public spam groups on facebook. Join private groups within your niche.

Dont try to sell in this group. Share value and build relationship with people. Ask question. Engage with the group.
Now make sure you also optimize your Facebook profile. Very important. What will happen overtime is people will see you being active in the group and naturally people will look at your profile. If it's optimize you will be able to bring them down your funnel to your offer which you can close the sell on messenger. But it takes time to do all this. It can take a few weeks or even month for the first one.

Another one is create a Facebook group. Once people start looking at your profile and adding you as friends, you can direct them in your group. So then now you can take control and slowly gear them to your offer without being to pushy.
One final piece of advice, stop trying to do all traffic source at one time. Your getting overwhelmed. You have to do so many pin on Pinterest and then so many tweets on Twitter and then facebook also, it's too much. Especially when you are just starting out. My advice, stick to Facebook only. It's a great platform to start. You can do more research on how to fully utilize the platform, but with Shawna advice and what I just told you, your off to a good start.

Take it seriously and be consistent. Results will come over time if you follow.

MI
Back