The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

The status of my affiliate business on social media... what can I do to improve it?

On Facebook, every post I've done on my page only has "1 people reached". I know you told me to join Facebook groups, but I also thought I heard posting on Facebook groups was a dead, unavailable method.

Every single tweet on Twitter that was posted today has less than 8 impressions. Every single one of the tweets was posted 4 to 7 hours ago.

My Pinterest account has 34 impressions and 1 monthly view.

I even posted at recommended times, with recommended frequency. Picture quotes in all my posts today. Hashtags in all of them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

What can I do to improve these stats without paying for anything?

Honest
It likes like 100% pure spam
  • Zero engagement
  • Zero trust
  • Zero value to user
Suggest you find the industry leader in your niche
A account w/50k followers
  1. What images does it have
  2. What does it link to
  3. How often it posts
  4. What it has on the profile
  5. How much engagement
  6. What comments users write
  7. Who is following them
  8. Who do they follow
Study the champion
Before you take to the field

Honestly, you are trying to promote MMO when you are still a student of MMO, and it shows in your links.

This is like a student learning to fly a plane opening up a flight training center.

Your copy and graphics are not nearly professional enough to garner attention. Your messaging is not direct and is at best muddled.

You have no primary message, no angle, no hooks or triggers. You are just posting stuff that does not lead to anything substantial as content.

Last edited:
Well, how do I come up with 1 Facebook post a day, 15 tweets a day, and 11 pins a day, that people will actually be interested in?

How do I come up with professional stuff? Do I need to pay to do it?

My messaging is not direct, I thought it couldn't be direct. Pinterest doesn't permit direct links, you people said.

What do you mean by an angle, what do you mean by a trigger, I forget what a hook is, and where do I put the primary message(s)?

Also, I thought make money online was a good niche to operate, you people even said that.

Last edited:
What about the hook, the angle, and the triggers? What are examples of good ones?

This is very simplified so as to demonstrate.

An MMO Angle: (Used in your creatrives and the first part of your lander)
Tired of the 9 to 5? Struggling to make ends meet? Been thinking you could do better as your own boss?

An MMO Hook: (Used in your pitch on your lander)
My wife and I have had these thoughts for years, but felt stuck. Then some friends recommended we start our own business, but we had no idea where to start. What to do. What kind of business. Our friends were doing a variety of things online and earning pretty well. So we talked more about it with them. Turns out they were all doing something different. A couple of them had online stores, two of them were promoting others products, and another was doing something called CPA. So we looked at them and realized we could do any of those easy enough, so we started with CPA and 6 months later we were earning over $10k a month! It took a small investment, a little bit of training and within a few months started seeing significant progress, we were earning a living at that point. Now, six months into it, we are doing almost twice what we were earning in our regular jobs, working a few hours less, and doing it all from home.

If you are like me and my wife, you are cautious and well informed before taking action. Always important when making business decisions. What we did was to research the CPA industry and what we learned is that like anything you need training, we needed training. We discovered a risk free offer from CPA Evolution, a company by William Souza. A well grounded and well known CPA trainer internationally. His training was completely risk free, full refund if you weren't satisfied within 30 days and not earning within 30 days. HOLY CRAP! We were earning within the first week! It took less than one month to be earning more than our costs. That's just nuts. I don't know any other business you can do that with. Hell, it cost our older daughter more than $12,000 and 6 months just to get here truckers job!

An MMO Trigger: (Calls to action)
You have nothing to lose! It's all guaranteed! Start earning right away. If you don't want it before 30 days are up, then cancel. We promise you won't! This is the best and smartest decision we have made in many years!

CLICK HERE NOW and get started! There is even a payment plan if you need it!

If you are like us, YOU'LL BE EARNING QUICK!

Now our son is starting too. He's just 17 and made his first earnings in just 5 days.

We love Williams teaching and he is always available to look at your progress and answer your questions! His support is second to none!

TRY IT NOW, join us students and William for a refreshing new way of doing business, AND FROM HOME!

WE LOVE WILLIAM! GET IN ON HIS TRAINING HERE!

SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE!
Bob & Mary

But I haven't made a penny affiliate marketing, so what can I do about the hook?

That was my point in post #7 here.

What are examples of good ones?

Your not having earned money has nothing to do with an example of angles, hooks, and triggers that you requested. I simply offered an example because you wanted to see an example.

You have three locations trying to promote "Happy Commissions" without any clear direction or purpose. You need to take a step back, build a plan around paid traffic for a single offer and work it until you make it a success.

But it's not like my family will allow me to pay for paid traffic, they're gonna think it's a scam and I will be given no spending money, even if I made that much money.

And how much money are you talking about?

But it's not like my family will allow me to pay for paid traffic, they're gonna think it's a scam and I will be given no spending money, even if I made that much money.

Look, we are not here to solve your investment problems. You wanted advice, and I gave it. It seems you have a problem with investing in your business.

If you think you can build a business around social environments promoting MMO without any successful MMO experience, good luck. The MMO niche is very competitive and does require a fairly in depth knowledge of MMO in order to properly promote it.

You need to select a single thing to promote! Just one thing! It takes effort and it takes getting some research done. You need to build a plan and fully execute that plan.

You keep talking about what you think are obstacles. You need goals instead.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

MI
Back