The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything The perfect CPA campaign setup! Tools, products, websites etc... you use in your daily routine

DrMichael

affiliate
Hey Guys,
please excuse the dumb questions of a noob.
I know I have to build my own expertise to become successful and I am doing it quite hard , however, as a starter it's sometimes necessary to ask you guys some simple things not just to avoid the most stupid mistakes but just to have a clean start.
I wasn't able to look an expert over the shoulder yet, so I really don't know how your work looks like, you organize your computer setup for the main purposes, e.g. any browser extensions I need urgently, software etc...
My Project.
I want to start a little CPA campaign and would like to get some help.

The campaign:
Want to buy some (cheap) traffic and lead it to my own landing page from there you go to a CPA product site where I get $80 when someone orders a free product.
I want to have a state-of-the-art setup, meaning want to use the best tools, that are industry standard and most marketers are using...preferred best free /trial tools, so I avoid costs with my first attempt.

These questions come into my mind when I think of the stages.
1)
- want to buy some cheap traffic($300): e.g. $0.1-0.3 per click , what are the best sources to look for (cheap) traffic-PPC, are there any price comparison sites etc?
Anything important I have to look for?
2)
- landing page: what kind of hosting do I have to buy or what other options do I have? Any known pitfalls? Are there any knowledge about conversion and , e.g. length. Where can I best get information about traffic of existing blogs, websites etc.
3)
- what tools/products are best to monitor and track my campaign. Just would like to know 2-3 good examples with a short explanation. Or just for managing a campaign as automatically as possible. Can you give some of your income to the buyer, as kind of motivation?If, how?
-affiliate network: are there common mistakes I can make choosing a partner. Any black lists? What payment provider is best for a starter?

I am very curious if I get some useful responses which would result in a positive impression of this forum.

Thank you very much.
Michael

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
PPC clicked traffic is over 0.20 facebook, bing over $1 CPC google ads
I bought some supposed 'quality' traffic today after filtering the easy bots out it cost $.045 a hit and I think it may be 50% botz still :O so we are up to $0.09 /hit with nothing to show for it so far ...
525 made it to the website targeted (offer) and I have a gross count of 1086 ...
echo "21/1086"|bc -l
$21.00 down and counting in about 4 hours ...

MI
Back