The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Official Euro 2012 thread!

:( Maybe Xabi and Casillas gets sick and cant play, quem sabe :p It will be an awesome game.

hehe :p The one who has to play well is Ronaldo, because Postiga won't be able to play (I don't like him either way), Hugo Almeida is good for scoring with the head, besides that he doesn't know what running is like, and Nelson Oliveira doesn't have a lot of experience, he's average. We will see, quem sabe we might win :p If it is a good game I don't mind, almost everyone here thought we weren't get past the group stage, getting here is pretty good.

A Spain fan here.... :p I really think that Iniesta will be the best player on this competition, great performance in every match, powerful technique and can control the ball perfectly, he deserve to be the best player on Euro2012..

I think Spain will beat Germany on final..

A Spain fan here.... :p I really think that Iniesta will be the best player on this competition, great performance in every match, powerful technique and can control the ball perfectly, he deserve to be the best player on Euro2012..

I think Spain will beat Germany on final..

All I know is that this is the most interesting matchup in 1/4, and I would much rather see Germany - England in semis then Germany - Italy ;)

England lost :/ They were using the counter attack style of playing which I hate, games are generally boring to watch and it's one-sided.

Pirlo was crazy yeah!

Whats your predictions for semis?

i hope Portugal win it now.

It was unfair for Spain to win..... :( We played slighly better 90 mins, they played better the final 30. Still, 1 penalty of Sergio Ramos ( that the referee didn't saw. I wonder, we went from 4 to 6 referees, how many more do we need to see obvious stuff?!

MI
Back