The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Official Euro 2012 thread!

Anyone see Russia nab 2 goals in quick time at the start of the game last night? Quality stuff

Do you mean Czech Republic? they seem to have Greece on the ropes within the first 5 mins, with 2 goals, and a silky pass from Rosicky.

Concerning England, all i can say is at least were not losing the games. Were looking alot more solid with people like Scott Parker running round like a beast, but in our last game, you could tell France wised up in the second half and pretty much cancelled out players like oxlade chamberlain, but all in all, we seemed to pick the passes better, instead of just hoofing it up field, but agree with whats said, Andy carroll needs more of a run out, or being brought on as an impact player to cause some chaos.

Germany up 2 - 0 on Netherlands.

Yaaaaaaaaay, next step: since netherlands is not motivated, they will loose with portugal, and germany wins Den. Portugal goes to the next phase :D That's like the perfect plan, meanwhile let's see if Shit*y Ronaldo learns to kick the ball or we'll just loose :/

Same as kidnico, should be a fun game ^^ Also waiting for England v Sweden.

Germany - Holland, somehow I expected more from Holland, they never looked like coming out with a point or three. At least all the goals were awesome and made the game worth watching.

What did I say about Carroll :)! Haven't seen the game yet as was traveling, sounded pretty good?

Portugal won, Denmark lost, Portugal and Germany go to the next phase :) I really didn't uderstand what was going on with Netherlands, they have amazing players but yet they were probably the worst team in all of the groups... The coach has contract until 2016, don't know if they are gonna keep him.

Ronaldo this time scored 2 goals and he hit the pole 3 times, very good game :D

banners
Back